So this is what Crossfit is all about

Yes, she is a piece of ass. She is also from NYC, so I am thinking about joining the local crossfit and stalking her.

If you do, post pics of your adventures. Pose as an old man (well, just be yourself I guess) and tell her you need a lot of work on your squat form. Then request her to demonstrate the proper form, over and over and over and over. Take pics for reference.

SDFranThruster.jpg

If you do, post pics of your adventures. Pose as an old man (well, just be yourself I guess) and tell her you need a lot of work on your squat form. Then request her to demonstrate the proper form, over and over and over and over. Take pics for reference.
I'll post the pics. It will either be:
A) Me hitting that from behind.
B) Me in cuffs getting into a squad car.
C) My wife chopping "it" off with an axe.

I hope it is A.

What a fucked up catch, in that las pic.

I would have a jagathon with those boobies

The first pic is the sexiest thing I have seen in a day or 2 on the internet, something about that pic that make me just want to pull out the cobra right here and now.

Oh and I just saw the best -BOOTY- I have seen in quite a while down at the gym. There was apareantly some olympic lifting club visting our gym from stockholm and there was this short petite little redhead that was walking around with this huge beatifull meaty ass dressed in red tights. It was like a cross between cheerokee "da ass" and Vida or something like that. Pure meat-ass presumably from a hefty dose of squats combined with some good genes. That ass sure made my day. Wish I had a cam...

You know these people by name? This has "restraining order" written all over it.

Just her and the one other chick, nicole, they are like in every 3rd xfit vid/pic. Really the only reason to browse their website.

Oh and fatty I was in the paper with a St. Wilhelm's hoodie on.

I'm suddenly very interested in this Crossfit-thingy...

I'll post the pics. It will either be:
A) Me hitting that from behind.
B) Me in cuffs getting into a squad car.
C) My wife chopping "it" off with an axe.

I hope it is A.

It could be all of the above in that exact order.

I like how she racks the bar on her chest

What better place to rack it than her rack?

My favorite part is how Joey (Chaos), has Spartan shield symbols for his "O's".

But yeah, those chicks are being trained to be pieces of ass for guys like us, who can easily conquer their trainers.

that's a chick... i know scurry stuff

Back