So this is pretty much do or die for Masvidal for the title eh?

He’s not getting any younger and if he loses again to Usman, Masvidal is never getting another title shot again, unless Usman somehow loses it, and if Usman loses its gonna be against Colby. They can make a money fight of Masvidal vs Colby but I think Colby works him.

It's time to shit or get off the pot.

I don't think he gives much of a Shit about the title.

it's $$$ fights he wants (titles help that).

But I bet he would much rather V Conor for no belt

than the relative chump change he's getting for V Usman for the belt.

I don't remember a time a fighter got a third crack vs the same dude after two losses.

Even when Frankie got robbed vs Bendo the second time he knew he wasn't going to fight Bendo a third time.
I think Lentz vs Oliveira but no titles on the line

I don't think he gives much of a Shit about the title.

it's $$$ fights he wants (titles help that).

But I bet he would much rather V Conor for no belt

than the relative chump change he's getting for V Usman for the belt.
It's not just your opinion. He has said so bluntly lol

Probably.

But people forget - it doesn't matter how worthy a contender is, as long as there are no other superior contenders around, you can get a shot.

The other top guys in the division can cancel each other out, get hurt or leave.
This can happen if younger up and comers beat the top 5, but aren't considered known enough to get a title shot.

Usman is a bigger better version of Colby, so Masvidal would have a better chance against Colby.

It's possible, he's only getting older and only seems interested in big money fights or fighting for the title at this point, Askren changed his bum life.

Not exactly. The age thing doesn’t seem to be as big of a factor these days anymore. Jorge also hasn’t shown any signs of losing durability.

He’s just shown signs of being difficult to get a fight with. Lol

It’s not just him though. That seems to be a problem that plagues the WW division.

Back