So this chick is Rampage's nutritionist

I think her teeth look fine. She's a 7.5-8, which is damn good for a mother of three.

Listen I'd do her in a heartbeat but your being very generous with the rating. Shes a 6.5. Maybe a 7 on a good day.

Listen I'd do her in a heartbeat but your being very generous with the rating. Shes a 6.5. Maybe a 7 on a good day.

I really like the way her butt and legs look from behind.

I would bet the consensus rating on her would be 7-7.5. My gf is an 8 with everything great except a perfect azz. It isn't terrible, and it looks great bent, but it's not perfect in jeans. HUGE natty boobs, 9 face. But of course we all want what we don't have, so this ones butt looks pretty good to me.

Fucking disgusting. She spends all that time on her body and nutrition but can't brush her stank ass, yellow teeth.

People with bad teeth are just filth. Nobody should take you seriously and you should be ashamed to face the public, your family, your friends, and your partner with a mouth that looks like that.

Nothing personal but your post gives me the impression that most people on earth would love to punch you in the face.

She looks good to me. Maybe she gives him that extra motivation.

Nothing personal but your post gives me the impression that most people on earth would love to punch you in the face.

She looks good to me. Maybe she gives him that extra motivation.

I didn't say she didn't look good. She has a nice figure and she's not bad looking face wise. I just stated she has bad teeth, which she does. It's nothing a few extra minutes of brushing a day over time won't fix and dentist whitening is pretty damn cheap.

you can go to the source page and search for "og:image" and bam

10683792_296939553824754_108118407_n.jpg

article-0-0F545BED00000578-969_634x541.jpg

I would bet the consensus rating on her would be 7-7.5. My gf is an 8 with everything great except a perfect azz. It isn't terrible, and it looks great bent, but it's not perfect in jeans. HUGE natty boobs, 9 face. But of course we all want what we don't have, so this ones butt looks pretty good to me.

LMAO at you having a gf, let alone a good looking one.

I didn't say she didn't look good. She has a nice figure and she's not bad looking face wise. I just stated she has bad teeth, which she does. It's nothing a few extra minutes of brushing a day over time won't fix and dentist whitening is pretty damn cheap.

Maybe they are clean & just has bad teeth..I haven't seen a picture of her face.

I knew a girl with kind of bad looking gums, but still great smile & was really attracted to her....sherdog would probably say she was ugly, but in real life 90% of sherdoggers would be too nervous to even approach her, let alone comment on her looks.

I really wouldn't give a #%% what someone said online....they can admire from afar the girls with the body of a 12 year old boy & the plastic surgery to correct what she didn't get from nature or earn herself.

Last edited:

Americkur, this is not the way someone who actually describes a real person, describes a real person....especially someone they know on a deep, intimate level...it's just so...fake.

"HUGE natty boobs" "9 face" this is not a real person, who you are close with. When you KNOW someone like this, you don't type this way, because you actually know them & they are human. This is the way a immature person someone describes someone they don't know or have mentally put on a pedestal.

Usually liberals are better at being deceitful than this. You are authentically about as inauthentic as it gets. Stop lying & be yourself

Girls are shameless with their need for attention these days. She's making no bones about taking pics of her ass. Actually not that I think of it, women have always been shameless with their self-promotion now they've gotten their hands on cameras and can do it all the time.

He speaks the truth...it can get annoying, but ummm not in this case

Scyther said:
Girls are shameless with their need for attention these days. She's making no bones about taking pics of her ass. Actually not that I think of it, women have always been shameless with their self-promotion now they've gotten their hands on cameras and can do it all the time.

He speaks the truth...it can get annoying, but ummm not in this case

LOL every freaking amateur male BBuilder poses and makes selfies like that

Very ideal tbh, even most of the models that post on sherdog seem to agree...

Americkur, this is not the way someone who actually describes a real person, describes a real person....especially someone they know on a deep, intimate level...it's just so...fake.

"HUGE natty boobs" "9 face" this is not a real person, who you are close with. When you KNOW someone like this, you don't type this way, because you actually know them & they are human. This is the way a immature person someone describes someone they don't know or have mentally put on a pedestal.

Usually liberals are better at being deceitful than this. You are authentically about as inauthentic as it gets. Stop lying & be yourself

You just completely missed on like 7 straight points. That has to be a record. If you are going to be wrong, be COMPLETELY wrong and basically think backwards, which is how the hard right has tricked its staunch constituents into thinking so they vote for interests against their own, economically. I'm no liberal. Everything else you said is wrong as well.

Back