So this chick is Rampage's nutritionist

As the spokes person for the innumerable 40 year old virgins on Sherdog, all I can say is....
I don't remember voting for you.
Sometimes I can't see the line between trolling and legit opinion.

That second picture isn't too bad. The 'hot bitch' thread that really fucked with my head was Rin Nakai...

The amount of people saying how hot she was made me question how heavy some people troll on these boards.
I have low standards and even I don't get the Nakai love.
I promise you none of the people claiming she's hot are trolling. Some people just like 'em thick and short.
And Asian
Look, anyone saying the chick nutritionist is a dude is a scrawny little pussy. if you think her level of muscle is masculine then you are straight up weak fucking pussy with only skin and flab on you.
Not true, I'm a scrawny little pussy and I still would
1941259_1424870744419850_848048432_n.jpg

10755907_198272107010146_2083913049_n.jpg

I see what people are saying about the nose even though it doesn't bother me that much. Definitely would.

Body of a saint. Face of a sinner.

And obsessed with fucking hash tags.... Groan.

11005231_388758691306487_2046257460_n.jpg

Hate to be that guy but she needs to whiten those teeth. I find her hot as hell but damn those teeth would annoy me.

6-Best-Home-Remedies-For-Yellow-Teeth.jpg

11005231_388758691306487_2046257460_n.jpg

Hate to be that guy but she needs to whiten those teeth. I find her hot as hell but damn those teeth would annoy me.

6-Best-Home-Remedies-For-Yellow-Teeth.jpg

nope_girl.gif

Fucking disgusting. She spends all that time on her body and nutrition but can't brush her stank ass, yellow teeth.

People with bad teeth are just filth. Nobody should take you seriously and you should be ashamed to face the public, your family, your friends, and your partner with a mouth that looks like that.

Last edited:
She looks really fit imo. Nice bum.:)

Girls are shameless with their need for attention these days. She's making no bones about taking pics of her ass. Actually not that I think of it, women have always been shameless with their self-promotion now they've gotten their hands on cameras and can do it all the time.

Girls are shameless with their need for attention these days. She's making no bones about taking pics of her ass. Actually not that I think of it, women have always been shameless with their self-promotion now they've gotten their hands on cameras and can do it all the time.

You knows guys do the exact same shit now, right?

nope_girl.gif

Fucking disgusting. She spends all that time on her body and nutrition but can't brush her stank ass, yellow teeth.

People with bad teeth are just filth. Nobody should take you seriously and you should be ashamed to face the public, your family, your friends, and your partner with a mouth that looks like that.

A lot of ppl that eat healthy usually have a bit of yellow to their teeth. Especially if they drink coffee. I quit drinking coffee for several years now. I don't even drink much soda and my teeth have never looked better. I don't even brush twice a day. Just once. But if u like coffee or green tea. You better be brushing often.

I think her teeth look fine. She's a 7.5-8, which is damn good for a mother of three.

Half the people here would blow it like Jeem from American pie if she even sat on them.

So much talk from you virgins.

She's not the hottest woman ever, but she is pretty hot

nope_girl.gif

Lel stfu gymnast ***

Lel stfu gymnast ***

Do you need any teeth whitening tips or anything? Were you triggered?

Thank you for calling me a gymnast star. You gave me three starts so thats awesome. Thank you for that friend.

Back