So there actually is no UFC 233?

Did this happen for like 151 because Jon was scared of Hendo or something.

I seem to recall it was Hendo that pulled out late, after hiding an injury for a couple of weeks. Jones then didn't want to fight replacement Chael on a couple of days notice.

Just skipping from 232 to 234.

How odd. Did this happen for like 151 because Jon was scared of Hendo or something.

<seedat>

you missed Jones - Cormier 3 !! And Anderson - GSP ! And Khabib - Ferg.....omg

come on guys, leave the bias out

Hendo got injured, nobody else would accept the fight

so UFC offered to Chael, who accepted

Jones turned it down, Jon's camp insinuating that UFC set up Jones to lose is just ridiculous
(alil bit of blame for UFC having a weak card, alot of blame for Jon Jones being weak and not accepting the fight)

Funniest post on Sherdog. These casuals nowadays...
It's true though. Does not matter how you stretch those facts in your head. Your boy, as a world champion, was affraid to fight a middleweight on short notice. He rather let the whole event to be canceled.

Jones was scared to fight a guy he fought and wrecked with ease. Lol

Sherdoggers skip full retard and go straight to potato when it comes to Jon Jones.

It's true though. Does not matter how you stretch those facts in your head. Your boy, as a world champion, was affraid to fight a middleweight on short notice. He rather let the whole event to be canceled.
Omg, another one. It is like some kind of zombie virus or something. Better run to the hills.

Omg, another one. It is like some kind of zombie virus or something. Better run to the hills.

and that is a great idea. don't let the door hit your ass on the way.

it exists in the alternate dimension I came from.

UFC 233 was only released in Japan, what we call UFC 234 is actually a ROM hack of a Sengoku event released in 2008.
We need a Kaizo UFC where the crowd chucks D batteries at the fighters all night

I bet they didn't want to re-print the 234 banners.

UFC is not made of money <31>

"Scott Coker sucks. Bellator isn't real competition."
*cancels PPV card that was going head-to-head with Bellator*

<31>

UFC 233: The Lost Battallion

Main event Sean “Muscle Shark” Sherk vs TJ Grant

Back