So, the Wizard invites you to his house for lunch....

Lmao.. You need to go out more instead of having TV dinner for meals.

The only thing non-Asian is doing wrong is eating with chopsticks from a plate.

The chopstick statement was me trying to reference you eating more Asian food.

Oh, interdasting. So u use the sticks like a shovel and bring bowl close to mouth. I try.

Is that a rule, that if you have ride in a plate you shouldn't use chops?

Nope. There isn't such rules. Most just don't. But majority can do it if needed.

Also, sticky rice is easy to eat with chopsticks, but fried rice or less than sticky rice is a bitch to eat with chops. Probably why Asians aren't as fat as me.

Majority of the rice isn't sticky. But we eat it from a bowl with chopstick with no problem. The "sticky rice" you mentioned is probably Japanese Pearl Rice, which is very common in Japan even when it's NOT for Sushi. It's considered high graded rice, I guess?

Oh, interdasting. So u use the sticks like a shovel and bring bowl close to mouth. I try.

If you use chopsticks like a shovel, you might as well just use a fork to eat your rice. You should youtube eating with chopstick and look at tutorials of Caucasian teaching people how to use chopsticks.

It's actually "not-classy/rude" to bring the bowl close to your mouth. But most people do it anyway. Sort of like knowing utensils placement in fine dining places for western culture. Some do it, most don't.

EDIT:
Also this is the most failed wizard thread I have seen. 22 posts after half a day.
Asian level fail is strong.

Last edited:
I'd go corned beef sans egg.

Also, does this wizard wanna bang, bro?

Back