So, the UFC is one of the biggest hypocrites or what?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Do you guys know that cocaine was considered better than steroids as far as enhancing someone's performance because it gives you instant attributes that you don't have to wait for as in roids! Here is one article just as an example of the cheating done to us fans and DC and God knows who?
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4iK1VKqfLD-uHvMvfmNDMqQ&bvm=bv.83134100,d.eXY
Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd has a book coming out in which he admits to using cocaine throughout his baseball career. Boyd admitted in an interview with WBZ-Radio that he played under the influence of cocaine two-thirds of the time he was on the mound. According to Boyd, it wasn't just him (via Boston.com).

Last edited:
There is much more in the article that I left out, but once you read it, you know that JJ and I'm sure other fighters the UFC didn't tell us about were using. That's just wrong!!!!

yea maybe if you were High on coke during a fight.that is what you are suggesting..he tested positive for coke a month before..epic fail thread

"So, the UFC is the biggest hypocrites or what? "

I refuse to read anything else until this title is grammatically correct!

Yeh, coke is definitely better for performance than steroids.

Read on then. Ultimate Fighting Championship.

That's not plural.

Have a nice day.

yea maybe if you were High on coke during a fight.that is what you are suggesting..he tested positive for coke a month before..epic fail thread

so why did the information just come out the week after the fight?

He had a test one month ago... They knew one month ago he had a drug problem. Then they back out of testing lol

You wrote a giant thread on how coke is supposed to improve your performance but left out the fact that Jones was busted one month prior to the fight and was clean on a later test.

Fail.

You wrote a giant thread on how coke is supposed to improve your performance but left out the fact that Jones was busted one month prior to the fight and was clean on a later test.

Fail.

He did write a big thread on how coke is suppose to improve your performance but the biggest problem here is that so many people have been tested for drug use out of competition and yet have been fined and or suspended on both. To be caught using such a drug like cocaine and still be able to defend your title is beyond absurd. You must be a Jones groupie.

Last edited:
Oh what ? Let's have a Sherdog nonsense awards once a year.. This article will top year 2015, I tell you now.

Oh god. So you really think he wasn't on coke during the fight? If he was doing coke leading up to the fight then for it to really work for him the night of the fight he would need to do it right before he went out to the cage, which I believe he did. That's how that works, like with studying and add meds. Take it when you study but you also need to take it before you take the test. And people don't realize that coke gets out of your system faster than anything and there are many other ways of getting around it also. Jones testing positive a month ago was just an unlucky situation. Most people that use any kind of drug will pass these tests because of all the ways of getting around it. Most fighters that test positive are just unlucky.

He did write a big thread on how coke is suppose to improve your performance but the biggest problem here is that so many people have been tested for drug use out of competition and yet have been fined and or suspended on both. To be caught using such a drug like cocaine and still be able to defend your title is beyond absurd. You must be a Jones groupie.

Not a Jones groupie, just working with the little information that's been available so far.

People are making shit up eveywhere. The information so far is that the agency could not suspend him because the chemical it's not on their banned list.

Now if they did banned somebody else, or fined them because of that same substance, then they are wrong because of the double standards. And here I'm talking about the NAC.

The UFC can do whatever they feel like depending on the person, nothing wrong with that.

sooo you Jones guys are saying that, since he used it 1 month before the fight its all good?

You dont think coke can give you a boost in training?

Unless Jones tests positive in his post fight test it doesnt fucking matter.

I meant one of the biggest hypocrites! But thanks for being who you are...

Not!

I meant one of the biggest hypocrites! But thanks for being who you are...
Not!

You still don't understand. He didn't have an issue with the hyperbole - you just form sentences very poorly.

If the number of hypocrite is more than one, they "are" hypocrites.

"They is hypocrites" sounds like nonsense, right?

Also the forced dramatization with the spaces like that? Dumb.

But that's just my opinion.

Back