So that Schmo dude just (predictably) faded away?

Funnily enough I've stopped watching his content. No real reason, but the novelty has warn off for me. Not sure if his overall numbers are dropping though.

Schmo needs a better training camp

Smoo is bathroom attendant at Wynn Las Vegas now. Make sure to take stall next to him while you dump and tip nothing when he soaps and hands you towel

was just watching a few of his vids last night. I like him.
seems to be only getting more popular.. and why not?

I called him slightly normalising his act in order to become an established journalist a while ago. He's quite dry now.

I do t watch almost any media build up for fights so I wouldn’t know. He’s silly, but people like him and the fighters seem to love him so best of luck to him as far as I’m concerned

Anyone else think a really well done sex tape would do wonders for his career?

Despite a lot of Sherdoggers hating him, fighters seem to like the Schmo.

His gimmick is one dimensional and gets old quick. On the upside he has managed to get Helen Yee as a slampiece so this MMA journo nonsense paid off in the end.

Apparently some people can't handle the fact that the Schmo is about to become the brightest star in all of sports journalism.
He's not here to take part, he's here to take schmover.
Ya'll better bow down to him.

I hated the schmo at first viewings. But than afterwards I started liking his interviews. I think he's one of the best MMA interviewers out there. I don't mind his shtick at all. It works for him.

The guy branched out and has more suscribers now than before when he was stuck with C-Level sport in MMA.

He is busy with A-Level athletes like Terrence Crawford, Bill Goldberg, Tyson Fury... etc.

Let the Helwanis talk with the jabronis of the UFC.

His gimmick getting old and annoying. It was fun at first, but now it's really annoying. He already made name of himself, he should stop doing stupid faces and act normal.

He used his girlfriend to get access to the fighters, and came up with a goofy gimmick in order to stand out.

Thing is, gimmicks get old. Long after the Schmo is an afterthought, Helen will still be getting interviews, because unlike stupid gimmicks, honest interviews and big tits never go out of style.

Back