So Snapchat is dead?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram all have stories now, the sole function of Snapchat.

What else can Snap actually do? Besides selling those Snap glasses

this is all i think of when i hear snapchat

71z4KllhpkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just migrate to tiktok with the rest of the lemmings bro.

Wasn't snapchat the one that deleted a photo like 3 seconds after it's viewed? Basically to make it safer to send nudes without having them end up online?

How the hell did they go from being the dick pic app to being a legit social media platform in the first place?

Literally have never used Facebook, snapchat, Instagram, or any other social media platform besides YouTube and like 4 tweets i made to Ariel Helwani years ago .

Wasn't snapchat the one that deleted a photo like 3 seconds after it's viewed? Basically to make it safer to send nudes without having them end up online?

How the hell did they go from being the dick pic app to being a legit social media platform in the first place?
Those were single sent photos

You can save it via screenshot, but the user who sent the photo will be notified that you saved it

Literally have never used Facebook, snapchat, Instagram, or any other social media platform besides YouTube and like 4 tweets i made to Ariel Helwani years ago .
I don't really get the disdain for Facebook, it's handy to stay in touch with people and get info for local events etc. I'm not on there much now because local events don't happen anymore, and we can't arrange get togethers with our friends now but it's a handy tool.

Those were single sent photos

You can save it via screenshot, but the user who sent the photo will be notified that you saved it

And of course they were never actually deleted and Snapchat maintains the ability to pull them back up.

Not necessarily. All social media sites become the same after a while and people still use them.

I don't really get the disdain for Facebook, it's handy to stay in touch with people and get info for local events etc. I'm not on there much now because local events don't happen anymore, and we can't arrange get togethers with our friends now but it's a handy tool.
Facebook is harmless, especially if you only accept friend invites from people you actually know. Unless I know you in real life I have no interest in being friends with you on facebook. I have no interest at all in the other platforms.

Facebook is harmless, especially if you only accept friend invites from people you actually know. Unless I know you in real life I have no interest in being friends with you on facebook. I have no interest a all in the other platforms.
I look at Twitter every now and again but only like or retweet people who I want to support, not anything about my life or anything like that. I have IG but haven't posted anything on there in a long time. But Facebook is useful. I've had to block a few people but for the most part it's good. I met most of my friends moving to a new city by a local beer group and a group where we all supported the same football team and went out to watch it every weekend, so I'm pretty thankful to Zuckerberg.

Snapchat has good filters (and a lot of shitty ones too lol) but that's pretty much it. I can't remember the last time I actually used it for "chatting", I remember my ex liked to use so I used it back then but now I just open it to mess around with the dumb filters and then close out of it.

You really don't know?

Good. Let it die. Hopefully the rest follow suit.
I will say though that LinkedIn is useful for finding jobs and recruiters finding you. I got my current job through it and I'm currently interviewing for a new job because of it.

You just gotta stay away from the articles and comments. Worse than any other social media site at this point.

Back