so sexy beast gets to come back and mr. blue doesn't?

A

animal mother

what exactly is the policy on banned members returning under differenct accounts? i was under the impression that those who were banned were to stay banned. some clarification from an admin please.

FREE BLUE!

...and please don't give us the stupid political speach

VOD was the one who knew about Sexy Beast. Does Blue even want to come back? If he does I say hell yeah but if not then why worry

ban em all! we need to systematically rub out all the intelligent members of the forum, fill the place up with retarded noobs that can be molded into the big pc machine the men in charge want us all to be.

i just want to know when everyone got so fucking sensative?

Originally posted by Fredricks
VOD was the one who knew about Sexy Beast. Does Blue even want to come back? If he does I say hell yeah but if not then why worry

fred, he flat out told us who he was.

blue does want to come back but it has been stated that he will NEVER be allowed to do so.

this point was brought up in customer service and board and site but is conveniently being ignored.

Originally posted by Fredricks

Yes he wants...but I feel WE want him back too. Worthless posters are having their chances back, so him , who is an intelligent one is always banned and gets the political speach when he tries to get explanations

i am under no illusions that blue will be let back in. i just want sexy beast banned or would like it explained why one gets to come back and another doesn't. something tells me i'm about to see the phrase "trolling the boards for a week".

I never go into the customer service board since noone ever asks stuff like "Hey whats up J, is moving threads around as much fun as it seems?" or "J that was a real nice edit you did last week where you got that swear word out of the title". Since you have brought this to my attention though one way or another this will be resolved.

Originally posted by Jack Putz
and which vet is GomerPileDriver?

This will be the last time I address this query. I am not a vet. While it is certainly up for debate that I am a jackass, thats not quite the same thing.
I've perused the forum for a while as a "guest" and finally decided to register. I found the Sherdog site through reading MMA.tv. Specifically about the highlight videos.

Also the sherdog shop has a wide selection of DVD's for sale.

Originally posted by GomerPiledriver
This will be the last time I address this query. I am not a vet. While it is certainly up for debate that I am a jackass, thats not quite the same thing.
I've perused the forum for a while as a "guest" and finally decided to register. I found the Sherdog site through reading MMA.tv. Specifically about the highlight videos.

Also the sherdog shop has a wide selection of DVD's for sale.

yeah, i don't think this guy's a vet. he's a hyper-aggressive newb, that's for sure. i see good things from this guy.

I think the real question is, when is all this shit gonna end? Fuck, Schlecht could get banned, and there'd be some fucking whiny person saying "Schlecht wasn't so bad, the mods suck, let him back in". People would call him a "victim of the system" in their sigs, "FREE SCHLECHT" avs would pop up, and the fact that he fucking sucks would be completely lost. Having said that, I say we ban Schlecht and test my theory.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
I think the real question is, when is all this shit gonna end? Fuck, Schlecht could get banned, and there'd be some fucking whiny person saying "Schlecht wasn't so bad, the mods suck, let him back in". People would call him a "victim of the system" in their sigs, "FREE SCHLECHT" avs would pop up, and the fact that he fucking sucks would be completely lost. Having said that, I say we ban Schlecht and test my theory.

I second that e-motion.

Why was Blue banned again? Trash talking Josh Barnett???

Originally posted by animal mother
I see good things from this guy.

Same here, he knows how to research well. But, he also claims a bit too much.

Someone take him under your wing and then let him out on a forum member he doesn't know much about.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
Same here, he knows how to research well. But, he also claims a bit too much.

Someone take him under your wing and then let him out on a forum member he doesn't know much about.

it's tough to get right in there when you don't know how shit works. give him this, he doesn't give a fuck about belts, he comes out swingin'. i like that.

Back