So Scotland is behind McGregor. Does he have fans in America?

Not saying he hasn't had some help. Just saying I've never seen someone take that level of ownership over the fight, the crowd, everything. It's refreshing to see. He makes it fun.

[YT]TaWVGSpSqIo[/YT]

Boston has a large Irish community if I recall correctly? So I get that. And all the hype, I get he has fans everywhere. Hell, I can say I'm a fan.

Was just wondering if the American geographically know where to place Ireland. And the difference between the Irish and the Scottish. :wink:

Yeah like 10 th generation 1/128 "Irish".

Yeah like 10 th generation 1/128 "Irish".

Considering that when the Irish migrated to Boston they brought their families, and many of them settled into close-knitted Irish communities that still exist to this day, the idea that the majority of people of Irish descent living in Boston having such a small remnant (1/128th) of Irish genetics is laughable.

Just saying.

I'm Scottish, and I don't support McGregor. I actually think what he's doing is great for the UFC, and I hope that more fighters follow in his, and those before his footsteps when it comes to talking trash. However, I don't care for him, and I'm picking Aldo over him.

I'm Scottish, and I don't support McGregor. I actually think what he's doing is great for the UFC, and I hope that more fighters follow in his, and those before his footsteps when it comes to talking trash. However, I don't care for him, and I'm picking Aldo over him.

Maybe you being Scottish and McGregor not using cheap moves...

I thought all Amurrican's claim to be Irish :rolleyes:, hell even the clown in white house is claiming he's oirish.

irishobama1%2Bfrom%2BChicago%2BMachine.org.jpg

Stupidest post of the year.

I thought all Amurrican's claim to be Irish :rolleyes:, hell even the clown in white house is claiming he's oirish.

irishobama1%2Bfrom%2BChicago%2BMachine.org.jpg

According to many Americans (especially the FOX breed) Obama is a Muslim. A black Irish Muslim would be funny. ;)

Back