So Scotland is behind McGregor. Does he have fans in America?

Boston has a large Irish community if I recall correctly? So I get that. And all the hype, I get he has fans everywhere. Hell, I can say I'm a fan.

Was just wondering if the American geographically know where to place Ireland. And the difference between the Irish and the Scottish. :wink:

yeah, those americans man...i bet they dont even know what a scotland is right?! probably never heard of it! because...you know, americans are dumb, you know. not one of them probably knows the difference between two different countries...hell they probably have never looked on a map! map?! whats that!? great thread ts.

The amount of Irish diaspora far outnumbers the amout of people who are actually Irish

Boston has a large Irish community if I recall correctly? So I get that. And all the hype, I get he has fans everywhere. Hell, I can say I'm a fan.

Was just wondering if the American geographically know where to place Ireland. And the difference between the Irish and the Scottish. :wink:

Being a dick isn't funny, it just makes you a dick.

Where do you think he just fought last night? Asia? Antarctica? He has loads of American fans, I'm one of them.

He shutdown Boston yesterday. The bars were full at 6pm anticipating his fight.

No he didn't. Nobody i talked to even knew about the UFC card last night. The pats game was the reason people were at the bars by 6.

People on Sherdog think that MMA is this huge thing that everyone knows about and gets whole cities/towns involved, but if you ask normal people, most of them don't even know what it is and couldn't give a fuck less.

yeah, those americans man...i bet they dont even know what a scotland is right?! probably never heard of it! because...you know, americans are dumb, you know. not one of them probably knows the difference between two different countries...hell they probably have never looked on a map! map?! whats that!? great thread ts.

When you consider that 1 in 4 muricans don't know the earth orbits the sun that's not really that much of a stretch...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ns-do-not-know-the-Earth-circles-the-Sun.html

If by Irish community you mean large group of people who have at least one ancestor who came over on a boat from the Emerald Isle 150 years ago, then yes.

No he didn't. Nobody i talked to even knew about the UFC card last night. The pats game was the reason people were at the bars by 6.

People on Sherdog think that MMA is this huge thing that everyone knows about and gets whole cities/towns involved, but if you ask normal people, most of them don't even know what it is and couldn't give a fuck less.

Someone missed the joke.

where the shit is scotland?? is that in london somewhere?

tbh Scotland tends to be split opinions and has alot to do with religious reasons, i would speculate (not actuay numbers) many hate ireland and side with england (we call them huns) and the other are plastic paddies who think they are irish (we call them tims)

Some people love him cos hes loud and brash, some people hate him cos hes a loud mouth.
Same goes for English fighters, vice versa

Was just wondering of Muricans knew the difference between Scotland and Ireland. :p
I mean, Sarah Palin figured Russia was in her backyard. ;)
My bad, people actually took my question seriously. Sighs. I figured I was captain obvious. >.<

Sarah Palin is from Alaska. Russia is in her backyard.

Considering the TS missed the flag joke, he's no longer allowed to goof on people for not knowing about stuff outside their own borders.

Considering the TS missed the flag joke, he's no longer allowed to goof on people for not knowing about stuff outside their own borders.

You mean the Irish Mexican flag? Shrugs. Did you need a pat on the back for that? :eek:

I did like it though. Unsure if everything should be said out loud. If I do that I might start to sound like Connor. ;)

Was just wondering of Muricans knew the difference between Scotland and Ireland. :p
I mean, Sarah Palin figured Russia was in her backyard. ;)
My bad, people actually took my question seriously. Sighs. I figured I was captain obvious. >.<

Russia is a hell of a lot closer to Alaska than the rest of America.

Back