So say Machida gets hurt before 175...

TheLoneWolf527

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does Vitor step in to take his place back in the title fight or do they just delay it again since they have another title fight on the card already?

Last edited:
Vitor moves back into the title fight and Maldonado cuts to MW on a weeks notice to fight Shael. Thats probably the most realistic scenario

Vitor moves up and Chael gets an easy fight.

Vitor would say Weidman is ducking him and the fight would be made.

Machida would get hurt, Sonnen and Vitor would fail their drug tests, Jacares hurt and won't be ready by then, Anderson won't be ready by then either, which would leave Luke Rockhold.

LET'S DO IT!!!

I'd be interested to see how Chael's wrestling stood against Weidman's. Weidman is way more well rounded but his wrestling might not be as good.

Hopefully Vitor isnt too fat for the cut...say he goes in at around 210-215 thinking he only has to go to 205. Hes not a big LHW but if he only has a few days to do it that might be rough..

Jacare imo.

I love where the MW division is right now.

Weidman vs anybody in the top 10 = bad fucking ass match up.

Weidman vs Lyoto
Weidman vs Vitor
Weidman vs Jacare
Weidman vs Rockhold
Weidman vs Chael
Weidman vs Kennedy
Weidman vs Bisping

Yep, it'd be Vitor, which was the fight that should've happened anyway.

LOL if Machida gets injured, Vitor fails his DT, then somehow Chael manages to LnP Weidman for 5 rounds for the belt. No one would guess Chael at 2014 mw champ hahaaha

thread title is racist. He is part Japanese, but i suppose all asians look alike to you huh TS?

WAR Ryoto Machinima!

Dont know if Vitor will be able to make the weight since he is fighting Shael at 205

Back