So say Derrick Lewis or Masvidal did the follow up punches to this guy....would there be an apology?

I thought the banner made it clear enough.

The question is if mob makes a difference to 'super necessary'.
If it does then it's another example of why those punches were uncalled for since he was obviously out and as a fighter you do have time to react.
Lol I got it now. Honestly I didn’t even catch the banner at first, I was just looking at the fighter and trying to identify him.
I’m not super knowledgeable about mob shit. But FWIW, I think if you hit someone after the bell, did repeated cheap shots, and things like that, there could be a problem. Landing bombs in the heat of the moment before the ref pulls you off would be fine, I’d think.

Gotti couldn't even protect himself in prison, yet somehow the mob is gonna do something to a professional athlete, for his grandson?

So let's say hypothetically Derick Lewis,Masvidal or whoever did these follow up shots when he was out
VacantSkinnyAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

To this guy
View attachment 836304
Would he still be after like "it was super necessary, it's the refs fault"

Or would he suddenly be like "Ima so sorry. It was a accident. I didn't mean to?"

Principle is the same either way.

I would say he would apologise, or more likely there wouldn't be the follow up punches to begin with.
Is it because he brought a lightsaber to an mma fight?

Gottie has no power and Black Beast would KO the whole family. Is this the 80s or are young TikTokers deadly now?

It's a damn good thread about principles you can know.

It can’t ever be considered a good thread if the majority of replies don’t even know who the hell it is. It’s great that you’re such a hardcore that you know who some guy in a random promotion is. But, even for education purposes, some context, or at least a name would have helped.

This is a failed thread.

So let's say hypothetically Derick Lewis,Masvidal or whoever did these follow up shots when he was out

To this guy
View attachment 836304

Or would he suddenly be like "Ima so sorry. It was a accident. I didn't mean to?"

I would say he would apologise, or more likely there wouldn't be the follow up punches to begin with.
It's not like Masvidal gave any apology to Akren lol

It would make no difference.

If tattoo Gotti guy somehow made it to the UFC he takes his licks like the rest of the big boys.

It’s a a follow up punch in a martial arts FIGHT, they didn’t slap gotti’s grandaughter around.

With Askren and Masvidal, it was personal. If you make it personal and get locked in a cage with a professional fighter, things can happen.

If you kill a guy because he hit you a couple times before the ref could pull him off, you're going to prison forever

Gotti couldn't even protect himself in prison, yet somehow the mob is gonna do something to a professional athlete, for his grandson?

Yea that’s my guess. This isn’t 1960 either. His ancestor was a psychopath who couldn’t stay out of the paper and wore out his welcome. This kid is just some guy.

This is like the thread version of Paul Buentello's "fear the consequences" speech.

Also - why would Lewis be fighting at welterweight?

To this guy
View attachment 836304

what are you talking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back