So rousey will fight Holly but dont want to fight Cyborg

They have had catch weight fights dum dum. It makes 100% sense to a thinker unlike yourself. The ufc could do it without blinking an eye but its not in their best interest to have cyborg beat randa. Use your brain. They know the best shot is at 135 and a weak cyborg. You act like your mr smart guy but you're actually a moron. I mean smoke some more crack is your cut down?

Dumbest post I've seen on Sherdog today, Congrats moron

2015 account, ladies and gents.

I been on here since Randy was light heavyweight champ punk I have seen it all. You know next to nothing compared to me I been into mma since 95 my favorite fighters were Oleg and Marco

hahah when has the ufc ever done a catch weight fight in a weight class higher then HW?? the answer is never man not zuffa owned anyway. The crack must be pretty amazing where your from

They did so for Royce Gracie vs Matt Hughes (175 lb catchweight), but the exception was to have an MMA legend fight the current champ.

Cybro sure as hell ain't no legend, so that can't be used in this argument.

But she wasn't hiding behind anyone in strikeforce when she tried to fight her before cyborg got popped. Also you think it would be smart for her to leave the ufc to fight cyborg somewhere else?? hahah reaching dude

So why is she hiding now? She doesnt have to leave the UFC. She can just ask for a catchweight fight, or just take up Cyborgs offer for a 135 fight.

Not in a million years would the UFC let Ronda leave to fight Cyborg., If she wanted it, she could have it.

She doesnt want it.

I been on here since Randy was light heavyweight champ punk I have seen it all. You know next to nothing compared to me I been into mma since 95 my favorite fighters were Oleg and Marco

You're a troll plain and simple

They did so for Royce Gracie vs Matt Hughes (175 lb catchweight), but the exception was to have an MMA legend fight the current champ.

Cybro sure as hell ain't no legend, so that can't be used in this argument.

The difference is there are weight classes above and below 175. so after the fight both guys could still have had a home in the ufc. The have never done a fight with a male above 265 and they will never do a fight with a female above 135, cause after the 1 fight, there is legit no place for that fighter to fight.

hahah when has the ufc ever done a catch weight fight in a weight class higher then HW?? the answer is never man not zuffa owned anyway. The crack must be pretty amazing where your from

Wand vs Franklin was a 190lb catchweight.

All Ronda excuses are gone.

So Holm can cut down to 135 lbs but Cyborg will die trying?
This.

Not to mention it's a picture of two people in a big group on a hill with all their legs cut off--great evidence to base size off of.

The reality is they are the same height with the same reach so why is it impossible for Justino to make weight but not Holm?

Logic is lost here.

So why is she hiding now? She doesnt have to leave the UFC. She can just ask for a catchweight fight, or just take up Cyborgs offer for a 135 fight.

Not in a million years would the UFC let Ronda leave to fight Cyborg., If she wanted it, she could have it.

She doesnt want it.

Even if ronda begged dana and the ufc to do a fight at 140 the ufc wouldn't do it. Its a business at the end of the day and that would be a terrible business move for them. To promote the fight they would have to spend million plus dollars invested into cyborg with zero opportunity to capitalize on any future gains after the one fight cause she would have to leave and fight for an org that has a division for her weight class.

They would have to make a 145 division before they could do a fight at 140 in order for that to make sense, and the talent pool there isn't exactly stellar. But it would be the only other option besides cyborg just dropping to 135.

Also if cyborg makes 135 they will for sure fight.

You're a troll plain and simple

Maybe but Im ten times cooler than you ever will be in your miserable pathetic life so how does that feel. 2010 join date is pathetic I was watching mma when you were still getting pushed around in elemenatary school.

The difference is there are weight classes above and below 175. so after the fight both guys could still have had a home in the ufc. The have never done a fight with a male above 265 and they will never do a fight with a female above 135, cause after the 1 fight, there is legit no place for that fighter to fight.

Who cares what the promoter wants? Ronda can fight anybody and the UFC will not let her go. It's on Ronda.

Even if ronda begged dana and the ufc to do a fight at 140 the ufc wouldn't do it. Its a business at the end of the day and that would be a terrible business move for them. To promote the fight they would have to spend million plus dollars invested into cyborg with zero opportunity to capitalize on any future gains after the one fight cause she would have to leave and fight for an org that has a division for her weight class.

They would have to make a 145 division before they could do a fight at 140 in order for that to make sense, and the talent pool there isn't exactly stellar. But it would be the only other option besides cyborg just dropping to 135.

Also if cyborg makes 135 they will for sure fight.

BS. If Ronda said Cyborg or nothing, she will fight Cyborg in the UFC.

Wand vs Franklin was a 190lb catchweight.

All Ronda excuses are gone.

lol again your being dumb. There is a weight class above 190 and a weight class below 190, so both fighters have a home in the ufc acfter that fight, its completely different then doing a fight above any current weight class. It would be like werdum fighting a 300 pound man for a one off fight. After the fight there is no more fights for the 300 pound guy cause there is no weight class above 265. Stop being so simple and use that thing in your head

Who cares what the promoter wants? Ronda can fight anybody and the UFC will not let her go. It's on Ronda.

lol man I want to think your just trolling cause no one is this dense in real life.

BS. If Ronda said Cyborg or nothing, she will fight Cyborg in the UFC.

No he ufc wouldn't do the fight just cause ronda wanted to. The ufc is a very successful business, they don't need to do a one off fight that makes no sense from a company stand point to please the average internet fan. If it was a dying company that wanted a last ditch effort to create quick revenue then maybe, but that's not the case, the short term gain from that fight wouldn't be worth the long term negative impacts it could have

lol again your being dumb. There is a weight class above 190 and a weight class below 190, so both fighters have a home in the ufc acfter that fight, its completely different then doing a fight above any current weight class. It would be like werdum fighting a 300 pound man for a one off fight. After the fight there is no more fights for the 300 pound guy cause there is no weight class above 265. Stop being so simple and use that thing in your head

The UFC can promote any weight it wants.

All it will take is for Ronda to demand it.

Spoiler, she won't. She's happy crushing cans for you drooling white knights.

No he ufc wouldn't do the fight just cause ronda wanted to. The ufc is a very successful business, they don't need to do a one off fight that makes no sense from a company stand point to please the average internet fan. If it was a dying company that wanted a last ditch effort to create quick revenue then maybe, but that's not the case, the short term gain from that fight wouldn't be worth the long term negative impacts it could have

BS. Not in a million years would they let Ronda go somewhere else to fight Cyborg.

BS. Not in a million years would they let Ronda go somewhere else to fight Cyborg.

im not saying they would, and even if she wanted to she couldn't, that's the thing with contracts. What im saying is they wouldn't let the fight happen above 135 cause there is no weight class above 135 in Wmma in ufc, so they would have to promote a fighter they don't plan on keeping and that's just a bad investment. Its pretty simple business man, you clearly get to emotional over the topic to use logic

The UFC can promote any weight it wants.

All it will take is for Ronda to demand it.

Spoiler, she won't. She's happy crushing cans for you drooling white knights.

I like cyborg just as muich as I like ronda, spoiler.... cyborg has the biggest white knights on sherdog in my opinion.

UFC wouldn't spend the money to promote an athlete they cant capitalize on after, they would literally build her up to send her to a different home making her a bigger star in the process. how much sense does that make now?

im not saying they would, and even if she wanted to she couldn't, that's the thing with contracts. What im saying is they wouldn't let the fight happen above 135 cause there is no weight class above 135 in Wmma in ufc, so they would have to promote a fighter they don't plan on keeping and that's just a bad investment. Its pretty simple business man, you clearly get to emotional over the topic to use logic

Except even if she wanted it above 135, they would never let her leave. Thats' called leverage, meaning she can have the fight above 135.

All is moot anyways since Cyborg is down for 135 anyways.

Ronda can have the fight anywhere she wants. She just has to demand it.

Back