So rousey will fight Holly but dont want to fight Cyborg

Poor poor Bryan Caraway. The other men are comfortable standing at ground level and easily being head and shoulders taller than the women. He has to stand on top of the statue to overcompensate for being 5'5 and a manlet.

No poor you for thinking thats all that matters in life. You will get a lot further in life when you quit believing that matters so much. You were taught to believe that by the ignorant half of society.

No poor you for thinking thats all that matters in life. You will get a lot further in life when you quit believing that matters so much. You were taught to believe that by the ignorant half of society.

He probably isn't serious, he changes his stances every other thread.

The UFC doesn't have a 140 pound division. It makes no sense. Smoke some more crack.

They have had catch weight fights dum dum. It makes 100% sense to a thinker unlike yourself. The ufc could do it without blinking an eye but its not in their best interest to have cyborg beat randa. Use your brain. They know the best shot is at 135 and a weak cyborg. You act like your mr smart guy but you're actually a moron. I mean smoke some more crack is your cut down?

So why did he feel the need to stand on the statue then? Why not just stand on the ground like everyone else and be shorter than all the men and women?

Holly weighs in for the division that's actually in the UFC.

C'mon Cyborg, you can do it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Make the weight.jpg
    Make the weight.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 102
So TS wants to talk about how Rousey won't fight Cyborg but not how Cyborg hasn't made 135 yet. This thread is boring and dated.

So why did he feel the need to stand on the statue then? Why not just stand on the ground like everyone else and be shorter than all the men and women?

It's not a secret Caraway has a fragile ego.

Last I checked Holly fights at 135 and Cyborg fights at 145.

Are you moronic? Seriously? Thats not even the point I was making. Re read and use your brain. Its about your thought process not about whether he is on the statue or not.

Anyway I'm out. I've learned a long time ago its not worth my words with certain types.

She says because Cyborg is too big or weighs too much or pees standing up I dunno..........maybe Holly is standing on a hill because she looks bigger than Cyborg to me. Wouldnt it be nice if rousey had the guts and fought Cyborg a long time ago when she was in the same weight class as her. Then we wouldnt have to hear constantly how great rousey because she woulda got ninja smashed by the Borg ooooooooo.
Thats my new term ninja smashed Im gonna patent it like rousey is trying to patent do nothing bitch.

She did try to fight her a long time ago when she was the champ at 145, but cyborg got busted for PED's and the 145 division became pretty shitty, so RR dropped to 135 and the rest is history.

Now even if she wanted to fight cyborg above 135 shes in a org that would never let that happen for obvious business reasons. Next time do some research on a topic your gonna make a post about so you don't come out looking so stupid

She did try to fight her a long time ago when she was the champ at 145, but cyborg got busted for PED's and the 145 division became pretty shitty, so RR dropped to 135 and the rest is history.

Now even if she wanted to fight cyborg above 135 shes in a org that would never let that happen for obvious business reasons. Next time do some research on a topic your gonna make a post about so you don't come out looking so stupid

Hiding behind her promoter is just another excuse.

She doesn't have to prove shit to you or anyone else. She can make 140 and thats all she should have to make. The legit thing is to meet in the middle but the ufc puts ronda on a pedestal like everyone should bow down to her. They are both dominant and champs so meeting in the middle is the only way. I mean who the heck asks a champ to come down in weight? Any male champ ever goes up in weight to challenge themselves not ask someone else to come down. A big piece of cyborgs success is her physical strength. Thats why ronda and the ufc want her at a weak state.

hahah man your dumb. It has everything to do with the fact 135 is the heaviest weight class for Wmma in ufc. So if they bring in a fighter above that weight class for one fight they literally have no purpose for her after the one fight. Makes absolutely zero business sense for them to set the fight up that way and you would have to be pretty retarded to not understand that

But she wasn't hiding behind anyone in strikeforce when she tried to fight her before cyborg got popped. Also you think it would be smart for her to leave the ufc to fight cyborg somewhere else?? hahah reaching dude

She says because Cyborg is too big or weighs too much or pees standing up I dunno..........maybe Holly is standing on a hill because she looks bigger than Cyborg to me. Wouldnt it be nice if rousey had the guts and fought Cyborg a long time ago when she was in the same weight class as her. Then we wouldnt have to hear constantly how great rousey because she woulda got ninja smashed by the Borg ooooooooo.
Thats my new term ninja smashed Im gonna patent it like rousey is trying to patent do nothing bitch.

Bored today huh? Great thread :rolleyes:

They have had catch weight fights dum dum. It makes 100% sense to a thinker unlike yourself. The ufc could do it without blinking an eye but its not in their best interest to have cyborg beat randa. Use your brain. They know the best shot is at 135 and a weak cyborg. You act like your mr smart guy but you're actually a moron. I mean smoke some more crack is your cut down?

hahah when has the ufc ever done a catch weight fight in a weight class higher then HW?? the answer is never man not zuffa owned anyway. The crack must be pretty amazing where your from

Not losing the weight when one knows that's what needs to be done for the biggest fight and payday of one's life is a worse excuse.

Back