So rousey will fight Holly but dont want to fight Cyborg

supra57

sinner
Banned
Reaction score

She says because Cyborg is too big or weighs too much or pees standing up I dunno..........maybe Holly is standing on a hill because she looks bigger than Cyborg to me. Wouldnt it be nice if rousey had the guts and fought Cyborg a long time ago when she was in the same weight class as her. Then we wouldnt have to hear constantly how great rousey because she woulda got ninja smashed by the Borg ooooooooo.
Thats my new term ninja smashed Im gonna patent it like rousey is trying to patent do nothing bitch.

this is all that matters. and the fact that holm makes 135.

VcTrTNS.jpg

She says because Cyborg is too big or weighs too much or pees standing up I dunno..........maybe Holly is standing on a hill because she looks bigger than Cyborg to me. Wouldnt it be nice if rousey had the guts and fought Cyborg a long time ago when she was in the same weight class as her. Then we wouldnt have to hear constantly how great rousey because she woulda got ninja smashed by the Borg ooooooooo.
Thats my new term ninja smashed Im gonna patent it like rousey is trying to patent do nothing bitch.

Troll alert.

Not sure how many times it can be stated but the fight is available for Cyborg anytime she wants it.

She has to take a fight at 135 to prove she can make the weight. Then her next fight will be against Rousey. White has only laid this plan out about 72 times

The bigger question is why is Cyborg avoiding fights with Tate, Zingano, Davis or even Holm before fighting Rousey? Is it because she knows she will lose to one of those ladies and not get her big payday against Rousey?

I think it is.

Terrible troll job. Just post that you hate Rousey and be done with it

So Holm can cut down to 135 lbs but Cyborg will die trying?

Maryna Moroz is bigger than Ronda brah.

Poor poor Bryan Caraway. The other men are comfortable standing at ground level and easily being head and shoulders taller than the women. He has to stand on top of the statue to overcompensate for being 5'5 and a manlet.

Poor poor Bryan Caraway. The other men are comfortable standing at ground level and easily being head and shoulders taller than the women. He has to stand on top of the statue to overcompensate for being 5'5 and a manlet.

Ye but hes fucking Miesha tho what does that say

Ronda fans are more interested in the perception of Rondas greatness rather than the actuality of it. If you understand this you will understand why they come up with a million excuses why the fight shouldnt happen.

Holly makes the weight. Cyborg doesn't know how to put down the fork *cough syringe cough*.

Topic #99999999999999999999999999999999999999 on this.

This shit topic should be a sticky, or this topic should get tossed to the wasteland instantly. We have been over this a million times.

Damn Caraway looks a good foot taller than Miesha! He must be ducking LHW.

Yup, Holm is the size of Cyborg and still able to make weight. If Holm can do it, so can Cyborg. Cyborg shouldn't go calling out the champion of another weight class if she's not willing to fight at that weight class.

Troll alert.

Not sure how many times it can be stated but the fight is available for Cyborg anytime she wants it.

She has to take a fight at 135 to prove she can make the weight. Then her next fight will be against Rousey. White has only laid this plan out about 72 times

The bigger question is why is Cyborg avoiding fights with Tate, Zingano, Davis or even Holm before fighting Rousey? Is it because she knows she will lose to one of those ladies and not get her big payday against Rousey?

I think it is.

Terrible troll job. Just post that you hate Rousey and be done with it
She doesn't have to prove shit to you or anyone else. She can make 140 and thats all she should have to make. The legit thing is to meet in the middle but the ufc puts ronda on a pedestal like everyone should bow down to her. They are both dominant and champs so meeting in the middle is the only way. I mean who the heck asks a champ to come down in weight? Any male champ ever goes up in weight to challenge themselves not ask someone else to come down. A big piece of cyborgs success is her physical strength. Thats why ronda and the ufc want her at a weak state.

I don't know about Holm but the other day when Tate and Cyborg were interviewed together, Cyborg looked enormous next to Tate. Cris is a big girl.

I would really like to see Cris make that weight cut and do it right, but she's not doing it. Not sure what she's waiting for.

2015 account, ladies and gents.

She doesn't have to prove shit to you or anyone else. She can make 140 and thats all she should have to make. The legit thing is to meet in the middle but the ufc puts ronda on a pedestal like everyone should bow down to her. They are both dominant and champs so meeting in the middle is the only way. I mean who the heck asks a champ to come down in weight? Any male champ ever goes up in weight to challenge themselves not ask someone else to come down. A big piece of cyborgs success is her physical strength. Thats why ronda and the ufc want her at a weak state.

The UFC doesn't have a 140 pound division. It makes no sense. Smoke some more crack.

Back