So rousey is doing almost 0 promotion and ufc is cool with it?

UFC saw her in front of the camera, and now they are appreciating her media absence! McGuber sells tickets, ronda is selling emotional instability.

Conor did significantly less promotions to leading to the second Diaz fight imo. Happens when you get finished and embarrassed and you just want to focus

In fairness this may have been approved when she accepted the fight. Also she probably blames mefia req for her loss.

Something came up to me recently, Remember when mcgregor got yanked off a card for a press conference and asking LESS media? how is it rousey is getting by doing 0 media when mcgregor got kicked off a card for trying to do the same thing?
She got on ellen. Thats end game match
Shes bringing the .. How do i say it pc... ? Gay ppl and women!

In fairness this may have been approved when she accepted the fight. Also she probably blames mefia req for her loss.
Exactly this. Conor got in trouble because he just decided one day to not do promotion without first getting the ok from the UFC.

They did promos for it already and they were saying she said something they didn't want her to say or some shit like that. The fight is next weekend there is no promo to do now.

I see this PPV doing no more than 750k. Still very good but for Rousey's comeback fight, a milli would be expected.

First solid shot Nunes lands, it's over.

Then good riddance.

Haha, Sherbros complaining about too little Ronda promotion? Don't worry, even without any promotion at all, Rondas presence is overwhelming right now - her silence is roaring, fear the return and all that...

No one wants her on their tv shows or radio shows...No one wants her in their magazines either...I seriously doubt anyone in media could stand her, they just did it because she was the hot topic, and Dana booked her on every one he possibly could...

She was a fad and a trend, and both of those things die...

Reality says otherwise, given the number of shows and magazines she appears on.

Well, there's the fact that Rousey is still a more recognizable mainstream star than McGregor is after being out for 13 months. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ronda doing her own promos like talkshows will reach FAR more audience than some UFC press conference.

Well, there's the fact that Rousey is still a more recognizable mainstream star than McGregor is after being out for 13 months. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Facts based on Google trending. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The real fact is that Conor Mcgregor is selling a lot more PPVs.

With any luck, she'll lose, leave the company, and finally get around to her true calling as a supporting villain in God's Not Dead 4.
Would that mean a fight scene with Kirk Cameron?

New ownership since UFC 200. They let the stars do whatever they want. See also: McGregor vs Alvarez.

They are happy enough one of their cashcows is back. Also, there is a trailer and a preview show of the fight almost only showing honda so how is that "0 promotion".

Back