So Ronda planniong a movie about herself

She was approached about writing the book by the publisher. She accepted the offer.

It's not pretentious to accept a bag of money to write a book about yourself. It's called not being stupid.

I agree with this. TS shouldn't have posted a lie. I'd apologize but the white knights are despicable human beings.

Fair enough. I think it's pretentious enough to write a book about your life story at age 26-27.

She seems incredibly high-and-mighty about herself. Which is my only issue with her. She's a fantastic talent but fuck she needs to be humbled a bit. Cyborg won't be able to do it off the juice and W135 outside of Ronda is a joke. Rousey can't seem to keep Floyd's name out of her mouth so why not give her what she claims to want?

I do seem it's a bit early in regards to a life story considering she is so young and a GOOD amount of crazy "movie" type shit happened to her when she was much younger. It will make it odd, but I'll assume there will be a younger actress for a bunch of the crazy shit in her life and Ronda will play herself from say 21-now in her movie-life.

It's gross how the movie industry will do shit, but she's got the right idea. She loses her next fight or two, she will be invisible to the world. So while you're hot, you take it. MMA popularity is about on par with the music industry. Once you go cold, you're black-balled.

VERY rare exceptions like Arlovski (before someone points out shit like that).

Back