So, Ronda needs Dolce to help make 135??

Dolce is just the celebrity nutritionist and Ronda probably thinks it's a sign of status to have him in your team. I'd say all of the top UFC fighters use nutritionists during fight camp, just the rest of them aren't famous like dolce

I'd like a single one of you guys who are supposed Cyborg fans show me a single post you made supporting Cyborg back in the Strikeforce days.

I've been watching WMMA for a long ass time, and Cyborg was universally despised until the UFC bought SF and put all their promotional weight behind Ronda. Then all of the sudden Cyborg has all of these "fans" acting like she's the female Fedor.

Nailed it.

This place is so contrary. Sherdoggers don't explicitly like very much at all, they just dislike Dana White and everything he says, does or promotes. If White were promoting Cyborg, they would hate her.

Bro science, bro.

I've been saying this for the longest time Rousey cuts a tremendous amount of weight to make the 135lb limit. Why else would she hire Dolce for the last few fights? She's always the bigger girl in the cage come fight time and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she uses IV rehydration. I would love to know what her fight time weight actually is.

Honestly I don't think Ronda really needs Dolce. If the UFC made a rule banning nutritionists, I'm confident Ronda would still make 135 and never miss weight. The main reason I believe she uses him is that it takes away one thing she has to worry about with her busy schedule. True she could probably do it on her own but it's just simpler to have someone else tell her what to eat and when so she can focus on other things.

She made the 135 limit on TUF just for fun. She makes weight easily.

She isn't eating horses and bench pressing dump trucks like some other women.

She made the 135 limit on TUF just for fun. She makes weight easily.

She isn't eating horses and bench pressing dump trucks like some other women.

Those type shows can make you believe what they want you to believe. If Rousey didn't need Dolce she wouldn't waste any money hiring him. The only fighters that have him around are those that cut a tremendous amount of weight not someone cutting 10-15lbs.

Those type shows can make you believe what they want you to believe. If Rousey didn't need Dolce she wouldn't waste any money hiring him. The only fighters that have him around are those that cut a tremendous amount of weight not someone cutting 10-15lbs.
I don't know what Ronda cuts so you certainly might be right.

Another explanation is that Dolce gave her a reduced fee or waived fee to be associated with a champion and revive his own brand.

Anyone, cutting any weight, needs good nutrition.

Back