So Ronda doesn't have to attend the pre-fight media activities...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Even Conor didn't get away with this. Ronda still Dana's favorite child. Thoughts?

Ronda worked it out beforehand. If the UFC dont like it,it aint like she needs the money. Conor decided halfway through not to stick to the script.

Like Ariel said, Nunes should still turn up to everything. If she does that and then destroys Ronda she'll be a fan favourite. Heck, even if she loses she'll still have their respect.

Like Ariel said, Nunes should still turn up to everything. If she does that and then destroys Ronda she'll be a fan favourite. Heck, even if she loses she'll still have their respect.
Right,some people's greatest fights and displays of heart have been their losses

They will just ask her about Cyroid anyway.

Rhonda booboo not happy...Rhonda booboo no medias! do nothing bitch

They will just ask her about Cyroid anyway.

i think they might ask about fuckin near getting her head separated from her body, and that might bug her a little bit.

i think they might ask about fuckin near getting her head separated from her body, and that might bug her a little bit.
This is old news, she did plenty of stuff after her loss and it didn't seem to bother her.

She did a special with ESPN last week, only shit MMA media is getting shafted.

Even Conor didn't get away with this. Ronda still Dana's favorite child. Thoughts?
Rhonda booboo not happy...Rhonda booboo no medias! do nothing bitch
Do people not understand that WME didn't own the UFC and negotiate with the biggest stars when Conor signed to fight Nate right? Different regimes, different precedents.

Of course she should. She's the champion and #1 now. And just like Ronda when she was #1, she's gonna have to deal with doing a lot of media.
Not saying that you have, but a lot of people have been bitching about how it's unfair and what not. She's the champion. She's supposed to do a lot of media. Ronda did it while her opponents could chill all fight week. Amanda shouldn't be any different.

If anything, it's disrespect towards Amanda to demand that Ronda should be doing more media when she's not even the champion or #1. This is what it's like to be a champion.

This is old news, she did plenty of stuff after her loss and it didn't seem to bother her.

She did a special with ESPN last week, only shit MMA media is getting shafted.

i think most talk shows have a vetting of topics whereas press conference wont have as much control.

This may set a dangerous precedent for the UFC. Next time Conor, or any UFC star, decides that they don't want to hype their fights, they can say well you guys let Ronda get away with it, so...Having double standards is a precarious game.

i think most talk shows have a vetting of topics whereas press conference wont have as much control.
We don't know how WME is handling this. I for one won't miss the shit questions they ask and Dana trying to be the star.

We don't know how WME is handling this. I for one won't miss the shit questions they ask and Dana trying to be the star.

true, perhaps, but you suck dicks for a living.

I was looking forward to seeing Ronda unravel emotionally on stage. If all the fighters act mentally unhinged and suicidal maybe they'll get Daddy Dana's love as well

“In April 2015, the sport made headlines when another of its stars, McGregor, refused to attend a news conference. White responded by pulling him from the UFC 200 card.

Rousey watched it unfold from afar. When she saw McGregor a month later, at a Bud Light commercial taping in Las Vegas, she pulled him aside and offered some advice. "Instead of trying to handle everything at once, while it's coming at you, just trying to reach an agreement beforehand," she told him.

Rousey did the same when she negotiated her terms for UFC 207. She would limit her publicity to a few high-profile interviews with people of her choosing, a day of filming at the gym in Glendale and a staredown with Nunes at UFC 205, a bout that McGregor would headline in New York in November.”

true, perhaps, but you suck dicks for a living.
I have nothing to do with Ronda not partaking in your desire of embarrassing her for no reason. I understand you might be disappointed but it's Christmas, get this anger for someone you don't even know out off your heart.

Back