So Ronda comes back.. Holly gets her own division and a title shot?

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
after losing 2 matches in a row...

Seems like Dana White doesn't want Holm fighting Rousey ever again.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ronda also made these stipulation for her return fight and of course Baldy obliged.

if they both win they can hype up a "superfight " champ vs champ, and i guarantee that shit sells to casuals

Well who says champs have to fight in their own division anymore. Holly takes the 145lb belt, fight Ronda, fights in Rizin, fights global warming, then defends her title.

Holly Holm is a massive featherweight. She is even bigger then Nate and Nick. Dana cant let her fight Rhonda again.

a good way of keeping holly and ronda apart. holly is tailor made to beat the ever living snot out of ronda every time they fight.

no need to create a division just to not have them fight again

reaching too far there TS

no need to create a division just to not have them fight again

reaching too far there TS

For years we hear how FW is weak, how Cyborg is beating up cans, etc... Rousey announces her "comback" then all of the sudden the division is created. Gee what a coincidence.

Haha youguys are really reaching here

They both have to win in order to make that fight possible.

Missed the news, googled it and just found out a Dutch woman is fighting for the title. I understand you guys don't care, but i think that is awesome :)

For years we hear how FW is weak, how Cyborg is beating up cans, etc... Rousey announces her "comback" then all of the sudden the division is created. Gee what a coincidence.
And wanted cyborg to fight for the title.

if they both win they can hype up a "superfight " champ vs champ, and i guarantee that shit sells to casuals
IDGAF who you are, that fight sells.
Marketing probably been edging all week until the main event is over tomorrow night.
Salivating at the thought of those promos, the hype, the build up, and then, BOOM!
Nunes sends Rousey out of the UFC for good.
Because 2016 will fucking do that to you, and doesn't give a shit who you are.

I think they will fight again if ronda wins tommorow. The 145 lb div has nothing to do with that. Holly can easily just cut to 135 if she wants to fight ronda.

Back