So Robbie stole Browns Soul too?

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
So Johnny Boy Obviously lost his soul...

Rory had his soul expunged from his face...

and now Matt Brown... lost 4 of his last 5... damn

no shame
crumpled via liver kick

give Jake and his team credit

Robbie has stole the soul of every fighter he fought.
He's getting ktfo tonigh tho.

"i disagree" - brendan schaub
On one hand I disagree too. On the other I feel like Robbie is on borrowed time and that all the damage has has took has to catch up with him.

On one hand I disagree too. On the other I feel like Robbie is on borrowed time and that all the damage has has took has to catch up with him.
i can see your point... i just think its not gonna be tonight that it catches up.

So Johnny Boy Obviously lost his soul...

Rory had his soul expunged from his face...

and now Matt Brown... lost 4 of his last 5... damn

One day we might have some news regarding Robbie and his piss tests. He is a great fighter however but I have never been comfortable with guys outperforming their younger selves by such a margin.

Brown is still a warrior. A good shot from Jake can flatten pretty much anyone in the UFC. Jake is not a great fighter overall but he does have power.

T-Wood is another one that's not a great fighter and has a low fight IQ though he is built like a stud.

Same deal here: if he lands a missile on Robbie's concrete jaw, we will have new champ.

Rory, Johnny and Carlos have soften Robbie quite a bit. He is due.

All that being said, Robbie would have to be considered one of the most savage welterweight champ ever even if he loses tonight. Plus he is a fairly humble guy. I am glad that he was able to make a lot of money after such a crazy career.

Back