So Ring Card Dudes Is A Thing Now

I actually think the sport should get rid of ringgirls/guys in general. It gives the sport a let's say unprofessional look and I don't think they are a necessity. IMO.

Why? Almost every sport has that or cheer leaders at events.

I think it's about as useless and stupid as having ring girls

Meh, no fucks given. Seems about as stupid and pointless as ring girls.

I think it's about as useless and stupid as having ring girls

Disagree.

Dudes are the primary consumers of fights and dudes (for the most part) want to see girls carrying the round cards. Therefore, having dudes carry the round cards is far more useless and stupiderer.

Plus chicks can already see dudes in their shorts during the fights. Most fighters are dudes.

tumblr_inline_msm8a3912r1qz4rgp.gif

For me, it would feel awkward watching a dude carrying cards in between rounds. Like someone stated earlier, the majority of MMA consumers are males, therefore having ring girls as eye candy in between rounds makes the most sense.

I remember some Swedish MMA event doing this like 5 years ago ~_~

I'm generally against ring girls in any other sport (and hypothetical ring guys as well), but I think fighting has this kind of primal thing going for it already that makes me not mind the obvious appeal to yet another base instinct.

It Is reasonable to have ring dudes for the catfights...err sorry, female fighters.

Having ring girls is incredibly dated, and ridiculous in my opinion. So to take it to another level and have men doing it as well, is pretty disgusting in my opinion. I'd prefer to see both disappear forever and leave a relic of days past where it should be, IN THE PAST.

Back