So Reza Madadi is back fighting for the UFC, huh?

Fuck man, criminal history shouldnt be open to employers unless they killed or raped someone.

USA is a shithole.

You should really open your own business and hire ex cons. Those poor bastards need employment

Doesnt bother me

Fuck man, criminal history shouldnt be open to employers unless they killed or raped someone.

USA is a shithole.

I couldnt agree more with this :icon_conf

It would be great if employers hired thieves, fraud artists, people that physically assaulted others.....and not even know it.

I'm not a fan of MMA fighters, or anyone, stealing or committing any other crime. But in this case I don't feel particularly strong about it because he did not physically hurt or terrorize anyone. It's also not like he stole money from orphans or the elderly and no one was injured or bullied. Wrong is still wrong but when it happens to the rich and powerful my level of outrage is lower. He did his time so I don't see why he can't resume his life.

USA is a shithole.

Not sure what you mean, if a person stole a large amount of money from a previous employer you don't think someone wanting to hire that person should know that?

What about if they were found guilty of a sex crime in the work place, that also shouldn't be known?

Yeah, happy he is back, the fight will be quite good too.

im glad,that guy is a character

indicating Lee Murray(also a Euro born middleeastern with criminal history) might come back in the future...

Lee is doing 800 years. they put him UNDER the jail.

Because for the UFC Robbery isn't as bad as smoking weed or lighthearted rape jokes.

imagine what they would have done to him if he had viewed a PPV without paying for it?

Back