So Reza Madadi is back fighting for the UFC, huh?

FeelingFroggy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He's apparently fighting Norman Parke on the Dublin card. Last I remember he was being sent to prison for aiding and abetting in a fancy store heist; now he's back in the UFC, not having fought since he last submitted Michael Johnson. So I guess the UFC has declared him rehabilitated and forgiven. (Seriously, Cain has had longer layoffs while champ)...

Meh don't care if he's a criminal. Let's see him fight

the ufc supports scumbags as long as they believe the casual fan is foreign to the fact that said scumbag is indeed a scumbag. great people over there.

the ufc supports scumbags as long as they believe the casual fan is foreign to the fact that said scumbag is indeed a scumbag. great people over there.

Omg he stole some shit. Who the fuck cares?

They need bodies for the European cards and Reza is some what known.
He did not beat the shit out of his girlfriend or other peoples girlfriends so I guess he gets a pass.
But I guess he will never be able to fight in US again (?).

indicating Lee Murray(also a Euro born middleeastern with criminal history) might come back in the future...

To be fair, Reza's shit is well known and if people googled him it would come up,
Just look at this thread its not that the UFC does not care its also the fans.

Dat Swedish judicial system though

Who cares. He'll never be anywhere close to the belt. Low level guys = no exposure = whatever.

To be fair, Reza's shit is well known and if people googled him it would come up,
Just look at this thread its not that the UFC does not care its also the fans.

reza's shit is well known to US, the dude himself is completely unknown to the common fan. Dude is foreign to 9/10 people who just live regular lives, don't spend their days on an internet message board and order a few fight cards a year, which seems to be a group that makes up for a relatively large chunk of the mma fanbase.

Fuck man, criminal history shouldnt be open to employers unless they killed or raped someone.

USA is a shithole.

He paid his debt to society so why the fuck not?

Reinstate Josh Rosenthal immediately.

I dont care what he did, he's a funny ass guy and entertaining in the cage.

I dont care what he did, he's a funny ass guy and entertaining in the cage.

You people are so dumb, like all the skanks who said they wanted to hook up with that glassy eyed crook because he was so handsome in his mugshot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back