So PED accusations and insults are bannable but joking about suicides isn't?

great... just go on and add more restrictions to what can and cant be posted...
soon enough we will not be able to say anything

these SJW man.... smh

"About a fighter comitting suicide" ?

I assure you this,Ronda Rousey didn't committed suicide(obviously) and she never thought about comitting suicide.

Can it be more obvious? Do you guys really buy that story told on Ellen to get some attention?

that's not the point. she still sent that message out, regardless if she is cutting a "promo" or not

Its kind of ridiculous either are even infractions. its a fucking internet forum about mma, why everyone is so sensitive is beyond me.

we arent politicians making decisions, we're people with internet access lol

That being said,the guy who implied that she should kill herself,should be banned.

This makes absolutely no sense. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with with drug test fails or breach of contract lol.

Rules are rules, but TS has a point. Joking about suicide is ok, but accusing fighters of peds (way less offensive imo) is not?

for some reason i thought ts was comparing rousey's suicide comments to diaz's marijuana use

Bunch of fucking pussies on here, smh.

If she committed suicide and people made fun of that, that should be worth a ban ... If she spoke about it, free game .... Imo, she should be more responsible about what she says ... Her father committed suicide, i dont know why, but i hope it wasnt as trivial as having a bad day at the office ... That is basically what happened to her and she almost killed herself for it? She should be more sensitive to people who have family members who have comitted suicide considering the history ... But again, she is too self-absorbed to realize this.

Plus, I agree that suicide jokes are more of a touchy subject than someone doing drugs to perform better in a fight. But we should be able to joke about both freely since this is the only place to even do so with any fun

I got warned that I would be banned if I talked about steroids or accusing somebody of using them and I know who is I used them when I was playing high school football and its a real issue. Now somebody who was contemplating suicide lets just throw a big party and turn it into a real shit show that holds not a lick of credibility. This is pathetic

I got warned that I would be banned if I talked about steroids or accusing somebody of using them and I know who is I used them when I was playing high school football and its a real issue. Now somebody who was contemplating suicide lets just throw a big party and turn it into a real shit show that holds not a lick of credibility. This is pathetic

Then why are you here barking at everyone. If you don't want it around then ignore it. Don't stand in the middle of the fire.

PED accusations are an offense because the forum would be nothing but accusations if it weren't an offense.

Quit crying TS. Nobody is accusing Ronda of anything, she actually said it. I don't understand how you can't differentiate between the 2.......

that's not the point. she still sent that message out, regardless if she is cutting a "promo" or not

Ok.... Other than people implying that she should kill herself,what kind of posts should be punished?

Whoever fakes suicidal thoughts,deserves to be joked about.

If she committed suicide and people made fun of that, that should be worth a ban ... If she spoke about it, free game .... Imo, she should be more responsible about what she says ... Her father committed suicide, i dont know why, but i hope it wasnt as trivial as having a bad day at the office ... That is basically what happened to her and she almost killed herself for it? She should be more sensitive to people who have family members who have comitted suicide considering the history ... But again, she is too self-absorbed to realize this.

If someone went on and said that

"X fighter should die in a car crash", that person would likely get dubbed.
Or if someone said "X fighter probably takes Y, look at his physique" same result.

But if I say "X fighter should commit suicide" it's fair game.

There's an inconsistency there in terms of rules, and to the posters screaming free speech take an introductory law course before you throw it out as if it's a legitimate defense .

Ok.... Other than people implying that she should kill herself,what kind of posts should be punished?

Claiming you know she fakes suicidal thoughts is as much an assumption as claiming someone probably takes PEDs. You are not Ronda, you are simply making an assumption. Did she come out and say "Hey, I was joking about the whole suicide thing for attention", no. If any other fighter made these comments people would not be so hiveminded into defending themselves over it.

you're embarrassing yourself...stop

everything should be joked about.

I never understood why suicide jokes were off limits. I think someone just said it was offensive one day and everyone just went along with it. I grew up telling people to kill themselves. "Benoit yourself" was one of my favorite lines.

Back