So... Palhares Just Kimura'd Shields And Held Onto The Sub

Maybe the eye gouging was just karma for all the times Shields tried to gouge out GSP's eyes in their fight. Shields is far from a clean fighter himself.

I'm usually a Palhares apologist but there was no need to crank that sub like that especially since Jake tapped like that. I understand that dudes aren't obligated to release the sub until the ref steps in, but Palhares knew Jake was caught and he felt him tapping feverishly. Don't know why he would do that unless he is mentally ill

I think people are making a big deal out of nothing just because they already don't like Palhares. The person that referred to him as a POS, should be subjected to the supposedly strict rules of fighter bashing.

Oh shut up.

Buncha tattletales itt. Wah wah I'm gonna tell on you waaah. Grow up damn.

It really wasn't that bad...

Based on personal experience, even if bone isn't broken, a LOT of damage is still done to the joint and surrounding muscles. That was a severe kimura palhares pulled off honestly. That extra second could cost jake months in recovery, assuming he's not banned, which directly hurts his income.

Based on personal experience, even if bone isn't broken, a LOT of damage is still done to the joint and surrounding muscles. That was a severe kimura palhares pulled off honestly. That extra second could cost jake months in recovery, assuming he's not banned, which directly hurts his income.

I don't think he held it all that long after the ref called it. He was still able to use the arm to punch Palhares, and wipe blood from his face. I've been put in that submission before, too; I think Jake will be fine.

Back