So... Palhares Just Kimura'd Shields And Held Onto The Sub

I was surprised how little Shields was able to do once it hit the ground. Palhares was throwing mad elbows. And, once Shields couldn't get him down, it was all Palhares in the 3rd. Shields had that full mount in the second and he either just laid there or complained about the eye pokes... was expecting some submission attempts from Shields.

Need a gif of the eye gouging.

this... BAN FUCKING TS!!!!!! WRONG FUCKING FORUM AND HE KNOWS PEOPLE WERE DVR'ING WHILE WE WATCHED UFC.

BAN BAN BAN!!!!!!!!

If everyone reports the douche they've got to take some action eventually.

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.gif

could be worse more like judge was too slow. lets see if u guys gonna cheer if honda breaks bethe arm

Didn't see the fight live but I heard Paul Harris was out of control again. Dudes a menace to mma

hey moderator, you cant just move the thread, ban him!!!

Added an apology to the OP. Don't know what the hell I was thinking posting it in UFC discussion. My fault, my bad. I knew the rules. If I get banned so be it. I pulled a dick head move and I accept any punishment the mods give me. Sorry again, guys.

Nah, he let it go less than a second after Mazagatti put his hands on him - there's nothing to see here.

Speaking of seeing, the eye-interference was far worse than this.

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.gif

Added an apology to the OP. Don't know what the hell I was thinking posting it in UFC discussion. My fault, my bad. I knew the rules. If I get banned so be it. I pulled a dick head move and I accept any punishment the mods give me. Sorry again, guys.

go fuck yourself bitch

You have nothing to be sorry for. There's no such thing as "spoiling" a fight that already aired. lol @ people getting butthurt.

It was like one extra second. Big deal. And Shields clearly wasn't hurt. If this were anyone else, no one would care. But now it's a fucking federal case because Dana says Paul Harris is a bad man and Sherdog dances to it. It's fucking pathetic.

Eh...it was a little long. Sure its amped up because of Palhares but think about how many times jake tapped before it was released..

Jake is my guy too..so i was shocked that he got tapped

It was like one extra second. Big deal. And Shields clearly wasn't hurt. If this were anyone else, no one would care. But now it's a fucking federal case because Dana says Paul Harris is a bad man and Sherdog dances to it. It's fucking pathetic.

Exactly. Thee is a 'People's Temple' vibe to the way UFC fans follow Dana White.

You have nothing to be sorry for. There's no such thing as "spoiling" a fight that already aired. lol @ people getting butthurt.

many people like myself were recording it and going to watch after UFC so shut the fuck up

many people like myself were recording it and going to watch after UFC so shut the fuck up
Maybe you should clean the sand out of your vag.

Back