So on JRE, GSP said he was planning on challenging Rockhold until Bisping "ruined everything"

?

• Total voters
Jacare in his grappling prime couldnt stay on top of Luke. Tim Kennedy who ragdolled and dominated Bisping on the mat couldnt do shit to him. Bisping won the 2nd round off his back slicing GSP with elbows and GSP not being able to work his top game yet he couldnt muster much with Tim on top of him. Luke has never gotten wrestled

theres 0 chance GSP is gonna hold Luke down or land meaningful offense or submit him. Hed be able to take him down but hes getting reversed, outscrambled or swept most of the time TBH. Lukes grappling is on another level from almost anyone in MMA

He would have simply outstruck luke on the feet and used well timed takedowns here and there at the end of rounds. No version of Luke Rockhold outstrikes GSP. Anyways, I believe GSP. I don't see why he'd lie to Joe rogan of all people, and danaher has mentioned this same exact story himself if I recall correctly. I doubt GSP and danaher got together and said "lets lie about when I first started thinking about going to MW"

Of course all of his haters will still refuse to believe it. Sad fucks
Yeah, GSP, avoided Anderson for year, ran away from Hendrix after his bullshyte decision, and stayed out for four years, only to come back to face the one-eyed old gatekeeper, and retire again instead of facing actual conteders (In any weightclass).

But he was going to fight Luke fuking Rockold at his prime, only we don't believe. Yours is cultits' behaviour.
just-believe-5c15b3.jpg

He would have simply outsstruck luke on the feet and used well timed takedowns here and there at the end of rounds. No version of Luke rockhold outstrikes GSP.
We've seen a version of LW no-wining-record Matt Serra oustriking GSP. "No version" he said...

Yeah I kinda laughed at that part

Yeah, GSP, avoided Anderson for year, ran away from Hendrix after his bullshyte decision, and stayed out for four years, only to come back to face the one-eyed old gatekeeper, and retire again instead of facing actual conteders (In any weightclass).

But he was going to fight Luke fuking Rockold at his prime, only we don't believe. Yours is cultits' behaviour.
just-believe-5c15b3.jpg

We've seen a version of LW no-wining-record Matt Serra oustriking GSP. "No version" he said...

So you think Luke rockhold would beat GSP? that's cool. You're free to your opinion.

True or not.

Luke would have been a BIG problem for Georges

GSP is smart man, he knows how to handle his image unlike Jon Jones, that being said there is no way he was going to fight Rockhold, nothing against GSP but it's funny how his dumb fanboys just believe cause "hE iS a NiCe gUy" and they refuse to conceive the idea of GSP lying.

So you think Luke rockhold would beat GSP? that's cool. You're free to your opinion.
I don't think that Rockhold or Silva or even Woodley would beat GSP (I know tht Matt Serra did, because I saw it) because GSP never would show. And you know how I know it? Because he aprobably the only fighter that could get any of these fights just asking for it, and didn't (In fact they repeatly try to push the Silva fight, and GSP refused,and I don't blame him for it, not call it "ducking").

You don't win (Or lose) the fight that you don't show at.

REALITY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nuthugger fantasies, excuses and lies.

I don't think that Rockhold or Silva or even Woodley would beat GSP (I know tht Matt Serra did, because I saw it) because GSP never would show. And you know how I know it? Because he aprobably the only fighter that could get any of these fights just asking for it, and didn't (In fact they repeatly try to push the Silva fight, and GSP refused,and I don't blame him for it, not call it "ducking").

You don't win (Or lose) the fight that you don't show at.

REALITY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nuthugger fantasies, excuses and lies.

Nice non answer. Did you see Tony Rubalcava smash Luke Rockhold on the ground though? It's about as relevant as everything else you're saying.

It’s common knowledge that georges cherry picked a one eyed Bisping who had one foot out of the door of an already flukey title reign.

I mean, unless you have a nationalistic bias—then this knowledge is less common.

Witch one of these banned accounts were you? Toqueville / TheExpert / JackSchtotll / NotSoSure

I believe it ..i believe if GSP sets a challenge for himself he does it ..the guys incredibly driven..he fucking picked up garbage and lived in drug dens to afford training in his early career ..he was a garbage man to successful business man and fighter ..

I believe it
Garbage men are extremely well paid. So he's likely bullshitting how poor he was at the time. You don't have a body like that if you have to skip meals.

Back