So Nunes is still doing interviews while Ronda is recovering post weigh-ins

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score

Thats fucked up.

I'll be rooting for Nunes harder than I've ever rooted for a fighter before. Hope she knocks Ronda out.

The UFC wants Ronda to win, easy to understand.

Thats fucked up.

I'll be rooting for Nunes harder than I've ever rooted for a fighter before. Hope she knocks Ronda out.

I HOPE AND PRAY That Amanda Nunes does not knock Ronda out. I want Ronda to take a 5 round ass kicking. I want to see blood. If you want a dream result in my opinion would be TJ Dillashaw vs Renan Barao only Amanda is TJ and Ronda is Barao

The reason Ronda wanted to do no media was to focus all her efforts on the fight. If she goes out there and gets cleaned by Nunes, there really will be no excuses for the loss.

But then if Ronda wins, she is gonna expect the media to all kiss her ass again.

Fucked up? Ronda has done more for WMMA than all other female fighters combined, without her Nunes would be making less than half of what she will get after this fight win or lose.

Thats fucked up.

Agreed man. Every step of the way for this fight Amanda has just taken the high road. She wasn't promoted, she's been under looked, counted out, I just hope she puts a striking clinic on ronda and can put this circus behind her

#GUERNICAbless

Agreed man. Every step of the way for this fight Amanda has just taken the high road. She wasn't promoted, she's been under looked, counted out, I just hope she puts a striking clinic on ronda and can put this circus behind her

#GUERNICAbless
She is actually my favorite fighter because of all the interviews she's done and how affable she has appeared in all those interviews. First time I've considered a female fighter(or athlete in general) as my favorite.

Back