So now that Joe, Cruze, and Sonnen exposed that JUDGE WASN'T WATCHING the fight most of the time....

Do we actually have firm evidence that was the judge involved in that fight

Cruz said he thought it was a commissioner.

Theres also multiple judges per card so they dont all do all fights.

Iwouldnt take Rogan or Chaels word for anything to be honest
Gotta love conspiracy theories

Gotta love conspiracy theories

Ive just not seen any firm evidence what Rogan said was actually true.

There were in total EIGHT judges working that card

Dealejandro
Lee
Patian
Rosales
Soliz
Ferraro
Alexander
Williams

upload_2020-2-15_20-50-13.png

So I have no idea how Joe can know even if it was a judge, if it was one of the three assigned to that fight. It could easily have been one of the five that werent.

They should watch a few fights on tape and explain their scoring

Dealejandro
Lee
Patian
Rosales
Soliz
Ferraro
Alexander
Williams

View attachment 729613

So I have no idea how Joe can know even if it was a judge, if it was one of the three assigned to that fight. It could easily have been one of the five that werent.
sadly, a lot of people just take Joe Rogans word as if its the word of God. without even thinking "how the hell can they know what that person is looking down at from where they're sitting, and are they sure that person is a judge, and even if, is he a judge assigned to this fight?"

sadly, a lot of people just take Joe Rogans word as if its the word of God. without even thinking "how the hell can they know what that person is looking down at from where they're sitting, and are they sure that person is a judge, and even if, is he a judge assigned to this fight?"
Took me a sec to realize that's khabib. they should add some body hair.
Gold AV tho doe.

Define "slaughtered".

Pillow fist Jones has ONE finish is 6.5 years.

Only thing he's going to do is get gifted yet another "win" by the judges.
Define "slaughtered".

Pillow fist Jones has ONE finish is 6.5 years.

Only thing he's going to do is get gifted yet another "win" by the judges.
If you think jones isnt capable of finishing either of them, Ive got some land to sell you. The reyes rematch is deserved and much more interesting, imo

@10:20 this is mentioned.

what are your thoughts? solutions? answers?

For those who pretend to follow MMA as if this wasn't on every MMA podcast and articles everywhere, and something Joe and Dom literally said on mic as commentators(u didn't even stream it then). This was both in the last Jones fight and the Valentina fight on the same card. It was the same judge who looked around and on his phone for minutes str8t mid-round.
The commission already explained that they have video monitors showing the fights where the judge was looking.

Old news

If you think jones isnt capable of finishing either of them, Ive got some land to sell you. The reyes rematch is deserved and much more interesting, imo

I'd like to hear about this land you have.

Not sure why you feel pillow fist Mr. ONE Finish in Almost 7 Years, is suddenly going to start knocking people out.

He's a decision machine, go look at his fight record.

Because Jones won't fight until after April, by the next time he fights, it WILL be ONE finish in SEVEN years.

Not trolling, go ahead and explain why Jones is suddenly going to start KOing and submitting guys.

I'd like to hear about this land you have.

Not sure why you feel pillow fist Mr. ONE Finish in Almost 7 Years, is suddenly going to start knocking people out.

He's a decision machine, go look at his fight record.

Because Jones won't fight until after April, by the next time he fights, it WILL be ONE finish in SEVEN years.

Not trolling, go ahead and explain why Jones is suddenly going to start KOing and submitting guys.
Pretty sure jones finished gus and dc in the last couple years. But by all means, keep reaching for reasons why jones sucks now.

Pretty sure jones finished gus and dc in the last couple years. But by all means, keep reaching for reasons why jones sucks now.

The DC fight was a no contest, therefore that doesn't count.

Gus was the ONE finish in SEVEN years I was referring to.

So go ahead and tell me how Decision Machine Jones is going to finish someone.

Suddenly a guy who takes almost a decade per finish is going to start smashing people out ?

You're delusional.

I read somewhere that the judges had monitors they could have been watching. But that could just be BS.

“Claims have been made that a judge was not paying attention to the fight and was looking down at the floor. One of the advances that UFC has made in the past several years has been to provide small video monitors below the floor level of the Octagon for each judge to more closely monitor matches,” Mange said.
Sounds like Texas commission is trying to blame UFC for Jones-Reyes scoring fiasco
I have a monitor at home with many camera angles on the fight. Maybe I can judge from my house!

Dealejandro
Lee
Patian
Rosales
Soliz
Ferraro
Alexander
Williams

View attachment 729613

Don’t you think Joe has probably met all of them? He probably knows what they look like and Buffer always announces the three that are working the fight....

The DC fight was a no contest, therefore that doesn't count.

Gus was the ONE finish in SEVEN years I was referring to.

So go ahead and tell me how Decision Machine Jones is going to finish someone.

Suddenly a guy who takes almost a decade per finish is going to start smashing people out ?

You're delusional.
You're saying the dc finish doesn't count, and Im the delusional one?
{<BJPeen}

Back