So now that Jacare is out of UFC 184, what now ?

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2015 looks to have inherited the injury bug from 2014. The MW division is stacked but very chaotic at the moment.

What's the best option at this point for the division now that Souza is out ?

Outfit everyone with cybernetics?

make Middleweight in open weight class, bring Todd Duffee down and Darrell Montogue up ..put on some crazy fights until Jacare is healthy again

make Middleweight in open weight class, bring Todd Duffee down and Darrell Montogue up ..put on some crazy fights until Jacare is healthy again

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Darrell Montegue is the answer to this problem.

Shit really, missed this.

I love Jacere. Would be a hell of a contender, great chance to beat Weidman really.

God damn that injury bug.

He's pulling out for pneumonia this far out? Sounds fishy

just push the fight back next event,,,,,,seems like it will be too fun to pass up...

He's pulling out for pneumonia this far out? Sounds fishy

Not fishy. He needs a full training camp. Training camps are usually 8 weeks. If you miss two weeks dealing with pneumonia, not only are you losing training time, but your body is weakening as well. It's not fishy. It makes sense. His opponent has the choice to keep the fight, just push the date back, or to take a new fight because they want/need the payday.

Again, not fishy.

I was really hoping we could see someone challenge Yoel Romero. He's really good but the last couple of guys that he's fought seemed like they didn't really force him to get better. War Romero!

Tough warrior has spoken.

Tell us about your knowledge about fighting and pneumonia.

I'm undefeated at 114-0. Never heard of me? Hipster zuffa shill. Look me up. I'm Chuck Henderson. I inject pneumonia into myself every training camp, training every day for 8 hours straight with a plastic bag around my head so that, come fight night, I'm prepared to unleash hell.

I'm relieved. I like Souza and Romero. I don't want either to lose because I think both could easily dethrone Weidman.

Back