So, now that I got the brown belt...

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!!!

Congrats! Brown belt is a huge accomplishment.

If I ever get any time I will post some newer techniques we have been working on. I am mostly at work, they have us blocked there from most sites.
I am at Gracie Barra Atlanta now, I moved to the Northern Atlanta area, I regret that I cannot teach at Defkon One in Villa Rica anymore. I hope the students will continue to work hard and receive the instruction they deserve. My good friend Brian (Barra Purple belt) is teaching the classes for now. Look for his name next year at Worlds, I expect him to win easily. Ultra Heavy Masters.

Congratulations! If I ever get my brown I will celebrate like a madman for at least a week!

Awesome accomplishment bro, really motivates me to stick with the game.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm a white belt, and I've swore to wear every new belt for the next week...and I mean, AT ALL TIMES, I'd even do my girl with it on.

Awesome accomplishment bro, really motivates me to stick with the game.

Agreed! After I got my Brown I was on top of the world. All my throws, matwork and even my conditioning felt better, and I couldn't get enough. Its a hell of a confidence boost.

awesome congrats, guess you threw out the blue belt for life gig for good now huh?

^ hey, that makes me wonder, do you guys keep your older belts?

Good Gawd almighty Charles, brown belt! Congrats a thousand times over. If we ever meet and roll us old guys got to play pass guard and defend. I, of course will pull guard because well, thats what I do, you as the name states, will have to pass guard. That will be fun. Then we will indulge in the alcoholic drinks and make sure to enjoy the day.

I don't know though, as a brown I give you the edge. Congrats my friend.

jjmtg

I think I have my blue belt at my parent's house but I really don't care

I think I have my blue belt at my parent's house but I really don't care

Back