so now that Charles Oliveira has been cleared...

Not something to screw around with. It can actually be a fatal injury if not checked and treated quickly. Depending on the location of the tear, surgery is required within 24 hours. Chest pains, shortness of breath are symptoms. Do a little research on it. Micro tear sounds insignificant, but it isn't. Tiny internal injuries kill people every day.

He was clearly playing it safe. Many people come to an abrupt stop in action when they think they severely injured themselves. It's a mental thing, like when you think you tore your acl or any ligament. You start using it gingerly, then after you get diagnosed and it turns out to be nothing, you just go about your business. He basically tapped out because he though something was wrong with his body. Some people just aren't mentally tough and quit when things get tough.

Charles quit just like he did agaisnt cub. If you watch Charles touches his head twice and has blood coming from his nose right before he quits. He knew he had nothing for max

Not something to screw around with. It can actually be a fatal injury if not checked and treated quickly. Depending on the location of the tear, surgery is required within 24 hours. Chest pains, shortness of breath are symptoms. Do a little research on it. Micro tear sounds insignificant, but it isn't. Tiny internal injuries kill people every day.

Yes serious stuff, but there is no tear. That was an early diagnosis after taken to the hospital, he has been cleared of all major injuries

He was thinking about his health. If you were in the middle of a sanctioned cage fight and felt an intense pain in the inside of your throat, you would probably be in a bit of a shock and want to stop fighting too. This thread is ridiculous....as is the recent notion that Oliveira lacks heart.

This isn't even a butthurt Oliveira fan talking. I am a huge fan of Holloway. But come on, guys! He's taken all precautions, now he is cleared. Let's have a rematch and not bad mouth either fighter.

TS may not even mean anything by his original post, but I am just concerned about arm chair warriors coming into this thread like I've seen in others and basically say Oliveira is a quitter.

You did in fact come off like a butthurt fan, I wasn't sure what you were so worked about considering there's not one notion of me bashing him or calling him a quitter. Not sure where you came up with that scenario but then one part did stand out in your post about arm chair warrior threads, which you are correct about.
This is not one of them. Looking for honest assessments of what people think might of happened. It's such a weird ending to a fight. To defend yourself from your back, get up and fall back over. Was it as simple as a throat punch that left him gasping and in pain..I honestly have no clue what to think of the end of this one and he was released with no throat, neck or chest injuries

I got your point now but chillax a little bit man. You're creating stuff that isn't there

I wonder if it was anything like this

tumblr_masix8U5BX1rrwwgco2_500.gif

Wtf lol

In response to those asking for a rematch, I say no fucking way.

Charles needs to be early on the cards next, maybe even prelims. To show that he is still in the game.

Max needs a title shot.

So, no rematch.

Besides. Max broke the dude quick, don't reward the loser with with a chance of redemption without having him earn it.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. If has another one of these "strange injuries", he is either made of glass or he is mentally weak.

I've always thought he lacks the heart of a champion. A good gatekeeper though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back