So my gym just got some kettle bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment I addressed was specifically due to a spelling mistake.

But if the guy wasn't a complete cunt B0rt wouldn't have gone after the spelling mistake in the first place.

The comment I addressed was specifically due to a spelling mistake.

Which would have been left alone completely if he wasn't being so retarded. Maori had brutal English when he first started posting, people would joke with him about it, but no one ripped on him for it.

I couldn't even read when I started posting here.

Daemon... shut up.

I dont have problem with that, I can do it, but go ahead and see how your (almost exclusively St.Wilhelms members) keep picking on me and in what manner

all this started when Barut came and calling me for imbecile for nothing, and athough Barut himself has withrown, and seems cool now, its like I have all the members of this st wilhem after me...great community you can be proud of yourselfes - all of you picking on me - you must be power to reckon with LOL

so If you want to ban me go ahead and do it (if things works that way here, I dont want to be member longer either)

or you say to your dogs same as you said to me: to shut up

But if the guy wasn't a complete cunt B0rt wouldn't have gone after the spelling mistake in the first place.

now calling ppl for **** on internet makes you proud of yourself, right??

Which would have been left alone completely if he wasn't being so retarded. Maori had brutal English when he first started posting, people would joke with him about it, but no one ripped on him for it.

should I even care to respond to you ?? I though I was done with you ??!!
(see what I said to hunto - same applyes to you.....

I dont have problem with that, I can do it, but go ahead and see how your (almost exclusively St.Wilhelms members) keep picking on me and in what manner

all this started when Barut came and calling me for imbecile for nothing, and athough Barut himself has withrown, and seems cool now, its like I have all the members of this st wilhem after me...great community you can be proud of yourselfes - all of you picking on me - you must be power to reckon with LOL

so If you want to ban me go ahead and do it (if things works that way here, I dont want to be member longer either)

or you say to your dogs same as you said to me: to shut up

1. Most people came here and then became St. Wilhelm's members. No one is forced to become one though.

2. People are picking on you because your views on strength training revolve around bodybuilding, whereas most people here do strength training. It doesn't seem to me that you draw a distinction between powerlifting for strength versus bodybuilding for size. Most people here dislike bodybuilding as well for it's lack of ability to increase strength, BUT most people also like powerlifting because it helps them become stronger for whatever purpose they want to be strong for. They resent that you equate bodybuilding and powerlifting because there are significant differences.

It's one thing for you to say that bodybuilding is retarded for performance, or that MMA fighter training shouldn't be geared exclusively toward strength training, that's already accepted here. But for you to say that powerlifting = bodybuilding and that's why you should avoid it is poisoning the well, which will get people offended at you real quick.

ban !!!

1. Most people came here and then became St. Wilhelm's members. No one is forced to become one though.

2. People are picking on you because your views on strength training revolve around bodybuilding, whereas most people here do strength training. It doesn't seem to me that you draw a distinction between powerlifting for strength versus bodybuilding for size. Most people here dislike bodybuilding as well for it's lack of ability to increase strength, BUT most people also like powerlifting because it helps them become stronger for whatever purpose they want to be strong for. They resent that you equate bodybuilding and powerlifting because there are significant differences.

It's one thing for you to say that bodybuilding is retarded for performance, or that MMA fighter training shouldn't be geared exclusively toward strength training, that's already accepted here. But for you to say that powerlifting = bodybuilding and that's why you should avoid it is poisoning the well, which will get people offended at you real quick.

oh so ppl picking on me cos of my views on strenght training is OK to you ? what about democraty and freedom to speach?? so my views must be like mainstream, or else...

its OK to be called all this names if I dissagree ???

I never said there were forced to membership, only that they act as solid force against me - you argue with one St Wilhelm member , you argue with all, seems to me...

P2250063.jpg

oh so ppl picking on me cos of my views on strenght training is OK to you ? what about democraty and freedom to speach?? so my views must be like mainstream, or else...

its OK to be called all this names if I dissagree ???

I never said there were forced to membership, only that they act as solid force against me - you argue with one St Wilhelm member , you argue with all, seems to me...

Poisoning the well is a logical fallacy. You arguing your point of view is one thing but arguing blatant fallacies, especially ones that attack the personal training regimen of about 90%+ of this board is a bad idea. What did you expect to happen? Walk into a military camp and start spouting off about how soldiers are worthless and only make the world a terrible place and see if they greet you with tea and honey.

How is this thread still open and this Stat wannabe still here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back