So, my friend gave me his 360...

bandicoot

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I've never had an Xbox, original or 360. Are there any exclusives I should go and try to play? I'm also up for multi platform releases as the 360 runs certain games a hell of a lot better than PS3.

I'm the biggest fan of single player RPG type games, but like all types of games. I'm currently playing Fallout 3, and it kicks ass.

Thanks sherbros.

Mass Effect series

halo 3
gears of war
the elder scrolls oblivion, although its not xbox exclusive

damn i miss being a kid

I've never had an Xbox, original or 360. Are there any exclusives I should go and try to play? I'm also up for multi platform releases as the 360 runs certain games a hell of a lot better than PS3.

I'm the biggest fan of single player RPG type games, but like all types of games. I'm currently playing Fallout 3, and it kicks ass.

Thanks sherbros.

mass effect 1,2,3
skyrim
witcher 2
sleeping dogs

Like what?

Didn't Skyrim have some problems on ps3 that devs were not able to solve?

Ps3 was a hard thing to develop stuff on, its designers made some unusual choices as far as I remember.

I bought a 360 just for Tales of Vesperia. Didn't like it but it seems I'm in the minority and a total asshole

Didn't Skyrim have some problems on ps3 that devs were not able to solve?

Ps3 was a hard thing to develop stuff on, its designers made some unusual choices as far as I remember.

Other than some freezing a handful of times, i didnt have any issues with skyrim on ps3.

I played fallout 3 on the 360, my brother played it on ps3. He said that the DLC was practically unplayable because of all the issues it had.

I think multiplat games did generally run better on 360.

Dark Souls - 1 & 2

Do it. You won't regret it. (although those are on the PS3 too)

Ori and the Blind Forrest
Lost Odyssey

GTA V Online, my son

Bw-eK6OCMAA4QGt.jpg:large

Last edited:
i would recommend like some have said:

Halo 1,2,3

Gears of War 1,2,3

Elder Scrolls IV, V

Fallout 3, NV

And as always Fable, stay away from fable 3 though, fable 2 isn't as bad as 3, so you can play that one. Fable 1 was awesome

Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Back