So my ex wants to start talking again should i give it a go?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Yeah my country ass ex gf wants to talk again this Ho blew my 70 yr old neighbor because she felt sad for him. Smh i do miss her but damn she gives out sympathy blow jobs how can i trust her. Anyway she claims she over all that and that she was sorry. Do i trust her? Im thinking about hittin it and quittin it but she will blow up my phone no pun intended. She does have a good job now and im broke so this could be an opportunity.

I'll give you a long, well-thought out, deep answer.....

No.

Short version: Hell no.

Last edited:
Ignore Jerry. She sounds like a keeper.

I'd give it a shot.

Tell her you are still depressed from the breakup, collect your sympathy BJ, ghost her.

Yeah my country ass ex gf wants to talk again this Ho blew my 70 yr old neighbor because she felt sad for him. Smh i do miss her but damn she gives out sympathy blow jobs how can i trust her. Anyway she claims she over all that and that she was sorry. Do i trust her? Im thinking about hittin it and quittin it but she will blow up my phone no pun intended. She does have a good job now and im broke so this could be an opportunity.

Two things that should influence your decision.
How much does she make and can she cook Hamburger Helper?

Let's face it, you're not going to do any better. Take what you can get before it's too late.

I admit that I am not as bright as some of my colleagues on here, but I am wondering why you don't just let her suck your dick.

She loves to give out sympathy BJ's. And believe me, you are a sympathetic character. Your GF was sucking off 70 year olds ffs.

I think you are a match made in heaven as it is, no need to get back together.

Last edited:
You sound like a battered housewife. Maybe it's time to find a refuge and look for someone better

May as well buy yourself a nice antique walnut box to store you penis in at the same time.

It will always be an issue don't waist your time. But if you do get back with her I'd like to meet you

Do it and then make a thread about it when it blows up in your face so we can laugh at you.

70 Man dick? Probably smelled like a porti potty at a tailgate. Sounds like a keeper to me.

Damn TS got cucked by a senior citizen.

I admit that I am not as bright as some of my colleagues on here, but I am wondering why you don't just let her suck your dick.

She loves to give out sympathy BJ's. And believe me, you are a sympathetic character. You GF was sucking off 70 year olds ffs.

I think you are a match made in heaven as it is, no need to get back together.
She got some mean neck on her but she is cool to be around plus she can cook.

At least make her buy you a shit ton of food first. Get her to buy you like 20 whoppers and a large shake, get your sympathy blowie, then Ghost her.

See, I just planned out your Valentines evening for you!

You fat fuck

Back