So much SMESH

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I love this dudes ambition, let’s stop wasting time and give him a top 15 guy ASAP.

<36>

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Everything is said about the new kid
let's wait the next fight

So much potential in this fighter its ridiculous. Even his body is perfect for fighting 6'2, lean with long reach. He looks like he could fight at 155, 170 and 185..

Could this man be the gift from the JBG's that we've all been waiting for?

How many Khabib knock offs can there be in one organization?
Bud, Khabib's time as the top smeshing machine is over.

There is a new king in town and his name is Khamzat.

Chimaev smesh all.

So much potential in this fighter its ridiculous. Even his body is perfect for fighting 6'2, lean with long reach. He looks like he could fight at 155, 170 and 185..

Could this man be the gift from the JBG's that we've all been waiting for?
No because he is the final form of the Just Bleed God himself.

I want to get on the train but I'll wait until he fights a really good striker with TDD or an elite grappler.

I love this dudes ambition, let’s stop wasting time and give him a top 15 guy ASAP.
Let's not. What is Claudio Silva up to? That dude's able. I hope he's not injured for another 4 years again. He'd be a good benchmark

Are they knock offs? Some are older than him. It's a "chicken or the egg" question, really.

vs

Loser chieves town.

I fucking love that masked rapper dude

I don't know, he doesn't seem intimidating with that shaky voice. He always sounds to me like he's about to cry any second.

At least Khabib Nurmagomedov is not that quivering, but on the other hand he has much more punchable face.

Back