so much JDS hate recently. if you are a true JDS fan get in here

Junior is a awesome Boxer / Mixed Martial Artist

Cain is a awesome Mixed Martial Artist, Cain imo is better all around,

This being said Junior could always land a Heavy punch and end anyones night.

lately there has been a lot of jds hate on here regarding excuses and other things. People don't seem to remember cain had excuses for there first fight also. I'll be a fan whether jds wins or loses. Who's with me? War jds!

war jds

Who hates JDS??? Fuck you if you hate JDS!

I like both JDS and Cain a lot, and the rivalry between them is incredibly enjoyable

War jds. I can't wait for him to get his belt back saturday night. Even if I will be somewhere between a panic attack and entering cardiac arrest while watching.

I also will be having a panic attack. But I will be cheering!!

I think people are more annoyed with the delusional JDS fans who still think he's better than Cain than they are with JDS. Although to be fair the bitterness and laundry list of terrible excuses constantly spewing from JDS' mouth aren't a good look for him.
Why are you here? This thread is for JDS fans only. Go away and be lonely.

Only time u hear negative jds talk is when he says he csn beat the klitschkos. Other than that, it's all good.

Big fan of JDS, top 5 fav for me.
The only time i was indifferent about wanting him to crush was against Hunt.

Really really hoping he can get it done, would be epic. So pumped.

I replaced JDS with Crocop on my list of fuckers I always cheer for after their fight.

If there's any "hate," it's because he talks nonsense like beating me up for 5 rounds is nothing and I can beat pro boxers after 4 months of training.

Back