so much JDS hate recently. if you are a true JDS fan get in here

I think people are more annoyed with the delusional JDS fans who still think he's better than Cain than they are with JDS. Although to be fair the bitterness and laundry list of terrible excuses constantly spewing from JDS' mouth aren't a good look for him.

I think people are more annoyed with the delusional JDS fans who still think he's better than Cain than they are with JDS. Although to be fair the bitterness and laundry list of terrible excuses constantly spewing from JDS' mouth aren't a good look for him.

Most of the people hating seem to be hardcore Cain fans. Although i don't go around bashing Cain and I'm a harcore JDS fan..

If you don't like JDS or respect him as a fighter, that says nothing about JDS and everything about you.

That said, I not betting on him on Saturday. But I hope both he and Cain are at 100% and give the fans a war between the best HWs in the history of the UFC.

Been a fan since day one. Hope he can get the W, but more important, hoping for a good fight.

Cigano, FTW! I'll always root for that guy. Let's get that belt back!

Most people don't hate JDS, they just really like Cain.

But yea, been a fan since he made his debut in the UFC. I remember thinking Cro Cop would destroy this noob.... after that fight I was sold.

Obviously Junior doesn't actually think Cain hits like a girl but to even say something like that isn't really a joke. I didn't realize that he said that on a comedy show, I saw him say it on Primetime and he didn't seem to be joking his reasoning for making that statement was because he didn't finish him within 5 rounds. I don't hate JDS i just thought him and Cain were the most humble fighters in the UFC but now I see Cain has more respect.
The "he couldn't finish me" thing is just hyping up the fight man.

Cain did the exact said thing before the rematch - I already went into that! Cain in media interviews and the Primetime talked a lot about how he wasn't fully healthy.

Both JDS and Cain, after losing, were trying to give us reasons why "this time will be different". Was hard to sell JDS-Cain II because Cain got finished so quickly, and it isn't easy to sell JDS-Cain III after JDS got schooled in the rematch.

First Cain gave his reasons why things would be different, now JDS is giving his.

It's just hype and Cain wasn't making excuses, nor is JDS being direspectful. Cain was injured for the first fight, and Cain couldn't finish JDS in the rematch - both these things are fact. To say either of those things is them being disrespectful is just hating on two guys who are very humble when not in fight hype mode.

War jds. I can't wait for him to get his belt back saturday night. Even if I will be somewhere between a panic attack and entering cardiac arrest while watching.

If you don't like JDS or respect him as a fighter, that says nothing about JDS and everything about you.

Yeah, it says you don't like sore losers who come up with mind-numbingly stupid excuses when they are totally and utterly outclassed by a better fighter.

Yeah, it says you don't like sore losers who come up with mind-numbingly stupid excuses when they are totally and utterly outclassed by a better fighter.

Ugh I hope you didn't bring YesYesYes with you. You gain nothing by coming in here and bashing JDS.

I'm a JDS, Cain and Cormier fan this is the best time to be a HW fan with 3 top guys that could compete in any era. It's the most prepared and will that can win a trilogy. We'll see who is disciplined and who breaks off the plan.

You're not a mma fan if you're not a JDS fan, seriously... even in defeat he showed the kind of heart that every fighter should have.

The hate flows strong through you. See my post in this thread about guys like you.

BTW Cain is awesome.

Sign me up. JDS is getting his belt back, and that fight is not going to the judges.

The hate comes from the fact that they know he is about to win next week ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back