So much for not wanting rematches

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tonight a great example why I am constantly puzzled why MMA fans are so anti-rematch. Congrats Cain.

Agreed, Hopefully Dos Santos gets a rematch after one win like Cain did.

Fights only don't need a rematch (for a while) if all the questions get answered.

If striking, wrestling, bjj, cardio, heart, and chin are all tested and one man comes out as the clear dominant winner, then there's no point (like GSP/Fitch)

but I've been saying for a long time (a lot recently) that a ONE punch win in the 1st round (When both fighters were fine before that) answers no questions.

I made multiple threads about that and more posts than i can count and I got all these "lol so I guess none of jds' fights count lol moron"

but look who's laughing now, dumbshits? all you "jds has his number" fools. How ridiculous...

He didn't even prove he could handle cain's wrestling in the 1st fight, and yet he has his number? geez

Fights only don't need a rematch (for a while) if all the questions get answered.

If striking, wrestling, bjj, cardio, heart, and chin are all tested and one man comes out as the clear dominant winner, then there's no point (like GSP/Fitch)

but I've been saying for a long time (a lot recently) that a ONE punch win in the 1st round (When both fighters were fine before that) answers no questions.

I made multiple threads about that and more posts than i can count and I got all these "lol so I guess none of jds' fights count lol moron"

but look who's laughing now, dumbshits? all you "jds has his number" fools. How ridiculous...

He didn't even prove he could handle cain's wrestling in the 1st fight, and yet he has his number? geez

So very sad.

Yeah. People were even saying Cigano would knock him out faster this time. Amazing.

Maybe so but this fight was all about conditioning Cain wore him down and caught him with a good shot early and still had trouble getting TDs in most rounds. No doubt Cain put on a clinic tonight but JDS also showed great defensive wrestling and heart. Both fighters deserve their respective props.

on a side note it seemed strange that JDS started to tire before anything really happened

Back