So much for Ireland's favorite son!

Do you not read well, or do you just react emotionally when somebody bad-mouths your fantasy fuck-buddy? I clearly said "everybody he talked to". That obviously doesn't include the entire population of Ireland, or even of Galway. Just reporting what a bunch of Irish guys said is the prevailing opinion in Ireland outside of Dublin. Can they accurately speak for the entire country? Obviously not any more than you can speak for all rude assholes, but they got their opinion from somewhere (probably the media) and my son and I found it amusing. As to who is the hater, re-read my post and then re-read your response. Got it? Glad I could help.

Sherdog is filled with these obsessive girls who worship connor and others dont put alot of effort into them it will save you alot of time.

He's popular in the capital, it won't be long before the entire country bows and kisses his feet. Spitshines his belt. But we were there before it was cool.

I bet he talked to about 6 people.

You can find a few people from Canada that dislike GSP.

Doesn't really mean anything.

I bet he talked to about 6 people.

You can find a few people from Canada that dislike GSP.

Doesn't really mean anything.

No, it doesn't really mean all that much, but it was a lot more than 6 people. His first night he went to a pub and when people realized he was a yank, they wanted to know why Conor is so popular here. Apparently most of the pub got into the conversation and it was THEY who insisted that it was a majority opinion throughout the country. And you know Irish NEVER exaggerate!

Seriously?? Your son talked to every person in Ireland?? Sounds pretty ridiculous to me shertard. If you ask me you and your son are embarrassing and the douches here. Get it together McGregor is and has star power and the guy can fight. Quit being a dummy and a hater.

images

I was in Ireland 3 weeks ago and everyone there loved him. Idk wtf you're talking about.

How old are you, like 50? Go do some 50 year old shit get off sherdog

How old are you, like 20? Go do some 20 year old shit and get off Sherdog. He's probably done some shit with his life and is just settling down with this internet thing.

i could care less how much i dislike a fighters personality as long as they put up when they fight against viable opponents. unfortunately that means i don't enjoy watching tuf or most of the wmma scene.

I was in Ireland 3 weeks ago and everyone there loved him. Idk wtf you're talking about.

Obviously you were in a very different place than my son. Dublin, perhaps? Like I said, this isn't exactly a scientific poll.

funny how ts gets attacked just for sharing a story that goes against what zuffa tells us.

No, it doesn't really mean all that much, but it was a lot more than 6 people. His first night he went to a pub and when people realized he was a yank, they wanted to know why Conor is so popular here. Apparently most of the pub got into the conversation and it was THEY who insisted that it was a majority opinion throughout the country. And you know Irish NEVER exaggerate!

He's popular because he's a confident trash talking Irishman with a flashy fighting style and he has embraced American culture and swagger that is seen as cool. (Clothing, Tats, Flashy Materialistic Items)

Or .... maybe he was just in Duffy's hometown ? LOL

Last edited:
Back