So much for Ireland's favorite son!

thedirewolf

White Belt
Reaction score
My son just got back from Ireland and everybody he talked to thinks Conor is a douche and a national embarrassment. They were totally baffled by his popularity here. They told him the only place he's popular is Dublin.

He does seem to be a bit of a douche. The kid can fight though, and that's something.

Very interesting.

In some respects, he does in fact seem to act very much like what the world perceives when they picture a stereotypical "American".

Just curious, did they say why he's a "national embarrassment"?

How old are you, like 50? Go do some 50 year old shit get off sherdog

He polled the entire country? From what I've read elsewhere, the older people hate him and the younger people love him.

Your son's a dumb-dumb then, majority of people (I'm not from Dublin) worship him.

random guy creating a random story to entertain sherdoggers

if treating people with respect is being a douche, is there any good left in the world?

Weird account. Some Conor hype control in the heavies? Could be..

I was tired of conor's act after about 3 minutes. You'd have to be pretty low on the smart scale to really go for his act full time.

McGregor would beat your sons dads ass.

Ireland's favorite son is Rory McIlroy. Yes, even despite his birth in Northern Ireland, he has adopted the Emerald Isle as his own, and the people returned their shamrock flavored kisses. Conor doesnt even register on the popularity scale.

lol Irelands favourite son.most people here havent heard of him.

My son just got back from Ireland and everybody he talked to thinks Conor is a douche and a national embarrassment. They were totally baffled by his popularity here. They told him the only place he's popular is Dublin.

According to Sherdoggers he is huge in Ireland, just like Fedor is bigger than Klitschko in Russia

He does seem to be a bit of a douche. The kid can fight though, and that's something.

You grow up in a small village and of course you'll upset some people. They're jealous...

Back