So Mousasi Wants to Fight the Oldest MWs?

mkt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He's 30 and he wants Bisping, Belfort and Machida...a bunch of guys between 36 and 38. Why not a rubber match with Jacare? A rematch with Hall? Why not Weidman or Rockhold? Why not Romero, who's also older but fights like a younger man?

I guess he got used to fighting easy competition for years and didn't like the step up he got in the UFC.

And who's to say that he didn't juice in Japan or pre-USADA? Just sounds like sour grapes from an underachieving fighter.

Wouldn't mind seeing him versus Bisping to be honest. Could be a nice lil stand-up war.

...because those are the fights that make sense financially and that help start build himself back up to go for a title run, i don't think he's proven he warrants a rematch with jacare just yet, and considering halls inconsistency, I'd want Hall to get another W before a rematch. the match i'd most like to see right now is Moose vs Whittaker

Did I call out someone I lost to and is 8 years my senior....and make allegations with zero evidence?

crying-waterfalls.gif

He's 30 and he wants Bisping, Belfort and Machida...a bunch of guys between 36 and 38. Why not a rubber match with Jacare? A rematch with Hall? Why not Weidman or Rockhold? Why not Romero, who's also older but fights like a younger man?

I guess he got used to fighting easy competition for years and didn't like the step up he got in the UFC.
Ummm....Romero and Jacare are both over 36 I'm pretty sure. I think the better question is: "Why are all the top MW's so damned old?"

i think you're just trying to hate on the guy, so ill let you be - but just to answer, i think he likes jacare, they are buddies, so he is less inclined to want to fight him - he seems to think that machida cheated in their fight, so he wants that one back - bisping is a big money fight it seems and they are both from europe etc. they could maybe make some hype out of it - everyone wants bisping, its always been that way

Maybe he's looking for a likely match up? Bisping just won a huge fight against Silva. Mousasi just won on the same card. It's an intriguing fight. Also, Machida holds a win against him and is on a decline. Moose is probably more likely to rematch Machida than Hall, who blasted his jaw off.

And who's to say that he didn't juice in Japan or pre-USADA? Just sounds like sour grapes from an underachieving fighter.
Passed every test, same physique, performs the same or even better after USADA. You're clearly a hater.

Lol speaking of salty tears

Screen-Shot-2015-09-27-at-11.58.47-AM.png

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Champion of gotten to.

How dare he tell somebody to f*ck off. The one to laugh at is the one who had a man tell him his mom sucks d*cks, and the reality is there is nothing he could do about it should they meet.

Mousasi should get his rematch with Hall to open a ppv.. It's a pretty easy win, if he just finishes Hall in the first like he should have in the first fight. Then again, I thinkHall got close with a sub. Makes you wonder why Leites couldn't throw up a sub. Element of surprise? But Mousasi should beat Hall, then get another big fight.

I'm sure he'd love to fight rockhold but they ain't giving him that fight. Look at his resume and tell me this dude is scared.

Out of the 9 guys ranked above him 8 are older than him. The only younger one is the one directly above him who arguably shouldn't even be there. Naturally he's going to want to fight older MWs, genius.

He actually looks fitter these days than his Japan days.. lol

Oh, and he's been calling out Belfort for about the past 5 years

Last edited:
Back