So Mousasi just lost...

Moose loses to another juicehead... shocker

Moose was robbed
LOL!!
robert-whittaker-ufc-223-backstage-interview.jpg

I have a feeling something wasn't right with Mousasi today. He wasn't throwing strikes with his usual speed and bad intentions. He gassed fast. He was flabbier.

He was always gonna lose this.

Moose couldn't finish Keith Jardine....

Moose has always been inconsistent as fuck. Some nights he’s smashing top MW’s with ease, other nights he’s arguably losing to bloated WWs like Shlemenko.

I just rewatched Costello TKO win. Afterwards, he does the shitle tot gesture and says "I'm next". Commentators said he trains with Mousasi.

Makes me wonder if this youngster had something to do with Mousasi looking off today, considering he covets the belt held by teammate Mousasi.

It was a draw. Moose won the 4th 10-8.

Good, and great fighters lose all the time throughout their careers. Are you saying Lovato JR wouldn't outgrapple Robert if they went to the mat?

Lovato was a double winner last night, he out grappled mouse and then he got to go home and grapple with perhaps the hottest fighters girlfriend Ive ever seen.

Any1 notice how Gegard hurt him with strike still had time left like 5 seconds but just walked away huge error on his part Lovato was hurt Lovato owned him in JJ tho it was amazing to see Gegard had nothing on ground which is odd

yea that was strange, I figured he was just thinking he had won the round anyway and probably wasnt gonna finish him so may as well get an extra few seconds to catch his breath before the next round.

Was a close and competitive fight, could have gone either way. What I took from that fight is that Lovato is indeed legit, he was able to do with Mousasi what top UFC fighters like Weidman struggled with.
I do think Mousasi could beat Whittaker but would struggle a lot more with someone like Yoel Romero, styles make fights and all that.
The talent at middleweight right now is so closely matched, it'd be foolish to doubt someone as good as Mousasi could be the number one guy on a given night, even after last nights loss.

Moose saying he only fights for money is the wrong attitude to have. He used to be one of my favourite fighters. Now I no longer care for him.

I wanna see fighters who love to fight.

You do realize Moose has said a lot more dumber shit than that through the years when it comes to "heart to fight" or whatever you want to call it. Hell of a lot of fighters fight mostly for money.

He use to talk about how he barely trained MMA. It wasn't until the late 2000's he even started training MMA full time. He use to joke about how poor his training was. He also said things about taking certain matches more or less serious in the gym leading up to fights.

Moose saying he only fights for money is the wrong attitude to have. He used to be one of my favourite fighters. Now I no longer care for him.

I wanna see fighters who love to fight.
Hasn't he always had this attitude though?

To those saying moose should’ve had a 10-8 round in the 4th I’d argue that Lovato should’ve had a 10-8 in the 2nd round. Moose kept grabbing the fence to prevent the takedown and the ref told him if he did it again he would deduct a point and right after that happened Moose grabbed the fence again. The ref never did deduct the point but had he done what he was supposed to do then he should have. It was a technical fight. I’m happy for Lovato. He will wreck the other middleweights in bellator.

Such bile and venom because Gegard answered a fucking interview question about Robert Whittaker. <Lmaoo>

Whittaker fans are quickly approaching Valentina fan-level spiteful, salty bitches.

Lovato Jr. showed the heart of a champion, Moose didn’t. Lovato had pretty much nothing left after the 4th but simply wanted it more. Moose is a top 5ish guy but has never been elite because his intangibles aren’t there. This fight showed that again.

To think of all the people who doubted her after she ditched Rockhold

Back