So Mousasi just lost...

Lovato wisely came out aggressive to start the 5th and get the fight to the ground while he still had the energy, as he was definitely fading. well played and a well deserved win. overall, a very good title fight and it was nice to see Lovato win the belt.

I still love Gegard, who remains one of the best in the game. From a merit standpoint, UFC was dumb af not to keep him. I would love to see Gegard vs. Adesanya.

Moose saying he only fights for money is the wrong attitude to have. He used to be one of my favourite fighters. Now I no longer care for him.

I wanna see fighters who love to fight.

Take away the paychecks and see if they're any fighters left

Where are all those people screaming that he was the best Middleweight in the world?

We all know who that really is...

9466934eb58b232b2ef1aec51e489ea3

uhh just cause a up and comer beats him doesnt mean he isnt one of the very best lol lovaoto is undefeated ad the fact he just did what he did shows how unreal that man is

maybe Lovato is that good. I expect UFC will try to negotiate with him
lovato is that DAMN good he beat my friend salter whos an amazingggggggggg grappler in his won right the kign of rncs and he rnced him lol now this... and he isnt even training with top guys

Why is this moved to worldwide when all of those bkfc threads stay in ufc forum?
Probably because Bellator is an actual mma organization. BKFC is not but it features fighters recognizable as UFC veterans. Mods probably have differing opinions on what to do with bkfc.

I had Moose 48-47, or 47-47 draw if you score Rd 5 10-8. I thought Moose took Rd 3 after reversing and causing way more damage.

10-9 Lovato
10-9 Mousasi
10-9 Mousasi
10-9 Mousasi
10-9 Lovato

Lovato clearly won rounds 1 and 5, but Idk how you can score 2-4 for Lovato. Mousasi clearly won rounds 2 and 4 so the round in question is round 3. Lovato got mount but Moose escaped and clearly caused more damage in the round.

IS GREGARD MOUSASI A TOP MMA FIGHTER?

One objective way to rate Mousasi is by his fight with Machida. Then jump ahead to his fight w Rory; now Rafael.

Machida when he fought Mousasi, was no longer at his peak. However, he still brought several higher level challenges to the game. Mousasi was bascially confounded when presented with the KUMITE nature of these challenges.

Against Rory, Gregard looked superb. Rory although he had a resume of DETERMINED well-roundedness, was much diminished in the execution of his game. Mousasi trounced him soundly.

Now, we flip back to another tough challenger. This one in Lovato, presents kind of the opposite side of the spectrum from Machida. In your face STRONG aggression, physically backing Mousasi against the cage. Taking Mousasi down, hence out of his kic kboxing expertise.

Moose struggled here, and the decision went against him. The reason is tough, tough competitor in the the opponent. Mousasi's rounded skills and extensive kickboxing resume just aren't up to BESTING the tougher brand competitor.

Mousasi's a good MMA fighter... can't get past those with special skills. What's so unflattering about that?

Lavoto clearly won 3-2. Moose get totally outgrapped for 3 1/2 rounds

I saw Moose get dominated by King Mo several years ago. He still hasn't fixed that giant grappling hole in his game

maybe Lovato is that good. I expect UFC will try to negotiate with him
Josh Thomson kept declaring Lovato Jr. the greatest current BJJ practitioner.

Moose is obviously a can now.

Back