So MMA fans are so desperate nowadays

So you started a thread on it that will likely soon be filled with Artem vs Paulie discussion? Seems legit.

When Korean Zombie is fighting the same night. Sherdog is in a sad state.

I always enjoy Artem competing.

He is a very exciting combatant who does not care to hit a lick.

BKFC is pretty good, i would watch even without Pauli x Artem

I'm going to agree with you...

An interesting time on sherdog.

I mean... UFC isn't putting on many fights worth a shit these days.
What are you talking about? UFC is putting on great fights with elite fighters all the time... theres some real good fights this weekend... Artem is one of the worst fighters Ive ever watched fight... u think Artem is a good and skilled fighter?

I just saw a poll on YouTube asking which combat sports even they'd be watching this week, bellator, UFC, or BKB

Over 70 percent of the votes was for bkb

I've lost faith in the fans of combat sports. You guys prefer a .400 fighter in artem lobov rather than Korean fucking zombie? Rather than Font vs Lineker?

GTFO

Last edited:
BKFC is loving the storyline and associated hype. It got your attention TS. I don't think that it's that MMA fans are desperate here. I think that there is just an interesting story line accompanying the event. Not to mention all the other stories associated with bare knuckle bowing these days. For better or for worse, it has our attention. BKFC promoter is loving this shit.

I will be watching Artem vs Paulie and I saw Leben is on that card too so yeah.
I will also be watching Bellator and UFC.

I like fights... So..

What are you talking about? UFC is putting on great fights with elite fighters all the time... theres some real good fights this weekend... Artem is one of the worst fighters Ive ever watched fight... u think Artem is a good and skilled fighter?
No but I think Artem and Paulie have done a better job of selling a fight than most everyone on the UFC's roster. good for them. I'm not particularly interested but again, that goes for most UFC fights these days as well.

I just saw a pool on YouTube asking which Case mbat sports even they'd be watching this week, bellator, UFC, or BKB

Over 70 percent of the votes was for bkb

I've lost faith in the fans of combat sports. You guys prefer a .400 fighter in artem lobov rather than Korean fucking zombie? Rather than Font vs Lineker?

GTFO
i4rccCU.gif

Bareback fighting will soon supersede bush league ufc

Its a slow week for the UFC to be fair...

MMA is definitely in a poor state though. We're halfway into the year and have had a grand total of one UFC card (out of almost 20) that felt like it needed to be seen live and in full. This is something thats been going on for most of the decade tbh, but having the likes of Conor, Ronda or Brock around papered over the cracks, because it meant every few months there was a legit big fight feel that generated a buzz. Now we just have an endless stream of shit Fight Night cards, WMMA fights that nobody asked for and an occasional Jon Jones fight which moves the needle a little bit but not to the extent of those other names.

Back