So Mayweather is supporting Jones...

He just wants to nab Jones as a client. Money's such an opportunistic guy he's been dissing MMA for years and now that he sees opportunity to make cash all of a sudden he cares. Floyd only cares about money and he's really proud if it. He'll never make the GOAT because at the end of a fight the news isn't about how dominant a fighter he is but how much PPV's he sold. That's not what boxing's supposed to be about and that's why they're losing fans. Floyd better stay away from UFC and not ruin it.

Anderson's not black, he's Brazilian.

Anderson is most definitely black, he's just not African-American. Slavery affected Brazil too that's why there's such a big Afro-Brazillian population.

Floyd supports the black American........ I'm shocked

You know the difference dude...... Skin color means nothing. So Canelo Alvarez is white and not Mexican in your opinion????

Canelo is Mexican (Hispanic), however, many Mexicans have White/European blood in them (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian etc). In Canelo's case it looks like he has some Celtic blood (likely Irish, Scottish or even Welsh) as he looks far more White/European than he does Hispanic with his skin complexion, facial features, and of course with his dark red hair (he's a ginger). Even his beard is red and his eyebrows.

Floyd supports the black American........ I'm shocked

Agreed. It's about as shocking as the bulk of the hardcore MMA fanbase looking for excuses to shit on black American fighters.

but he doesnt know who Anderson Silva is?

lol

Probably has something to do with Jones Tweeting him about how inspiring it is to watch him train for and promote a fight, little ego stroking goes a long way.

"Anderson isn't black"

Never change sherdog

I remember lurking on this forum after Anderson debuted in the UFC against Leben. It was comedy gold.

Plenty of posts about how it was okay to root for Anderson because he wasn't really black.

Agreed. It's about as shocking as the bulk of the hardcore MMA fanbase looking for excuses to shit on black American fighters.

Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh

If you didnt live vicariously through Jones, Davis, Mighty Mouse, etc... you wouldn't be taking any criticism of Jones or DJ so serious.

You are a sad human being

anderson silva is asian
his father was bruce lee

Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh

If you didnt live vicariously through Jones, Davis, Mighty Mouse, etc... you wouldn't be taking any criticism of Jones or DJ so serious.

You are a sad human being

Yeah, the half-baked shit that gets posted on MMA forums by ignoramuses like you makes me lay down in my bed and weep myself to sleep at night. Seriously, it does.

Serious question guise. Are there a lot of gingers in Mexico? Saul is the first one I've seen.

I know we have this bad toilet at work. It's always backing up. You walk in there and there's this heinous mound of soft shit that isn't flushing. It's the most god-awful smell and sight you should ever behold.

It's like deja-vu/smell reading this thread.

In Canelo's case it looks like he has some Celtic blood (likely Irish, Scottish or even Welsh)

lol... because of the ginger hair? Breaking news - ginger/red hair can be found across all of Europe, Russia, and even Asia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back