So many American girls are alcoholics.

It's scary. Churchy ones, middle aged ones, average in their 20s-30s ones.. Good job.. Money.. decent upbringing.. Complete alcoholics.

I know one who is starting to get bad; she drinks 6 nights a week, and is starting to get that alternate personality. Her family is rich, and when we dated some years ago she was about Jesus and church etc...

Talking to another one right now who wants me to "come out as we speak.. 1:50 on a Tuesday, talkin about "I'll be so mad if you don't." I'm not STARTING my Tuesday night at 145 lol. What's going on?
So use this to your advantage and quit complaining. Leverage, opportunity, sex. Can you just shut up?

Royal-Ascot-2017-Ladies-Day-Alcohol-Drunk-Flashing-Aintree-Grand-National-Cheltenham-Drink-985763.jpg
<Moyes5>{<doc}<{hfved}><bball1>

So use this to your advantage and quit complaining. Leverage, opportunity, sex. Can you just shut up?

Uh, no. It's not healthy for them, and it's not healthy for us. It contributes to 3rd world countries having higher birth rates, as well.

I don't know that more are drinking, or that more have problems.

But I do know that year over year attendance at alcoholic anonymous meetings has been dropping.

I had been assuming that there was less people with alcohol problems, but you're saying that's wrong.

I don't know that more are drinking, or that more have problems.

But I do know that year over year attendance at alcoholic anonymous meetings has been dropping.

I had been assuming that there was less people with alcohol problems, but you're saying that's wrong.

Millenials are sports bar alcoholics. They go to bright(er) places, like BWW or Bostons, and they drink somewhat socially 4-5 days a week until they are drinking at home on off nights.

I have friends and family who've ended up marrying very dysfunctional women. One even hit herself in the face with a doorknob to accuse her husband of abuse. Her own kid saw it and told the police what's up

Uh, no. It's not healthy for them, and it's not healthy for us. It contributes to 3rd world countries having higher birth rates, as well.
I’m not feeling the vibes from your 1800’s dry Protestant views.

Most soft alchoholics (ie people that are on the fence, but aren't drunks...yet) are mediocre people and annoying to be around.

The women are worse though, women are hormonal and emotionally unstable to begin with by virtue of biology. Add alchohol into the mix and it just turns that inherent disposition up to the nth degree. Making them more volatile, less logical, have worse pms and passive aggressive.

Most soft alchoholics (ie people that are on the fence, but aren't drunks...yet) are
mediocre people and annoying to be around.

The women are worse though, women are hormonal and emotionally unstable to begin with by virtue of biology. Add alchohol into the mix and it just turns that inherent disposition up to the nth degree. Making them more volatile, less logical, have worse pms and passive aggressive.

Yes lol. They want to mess with random ex's lives, and act like they are worse than in high school.

American girls in general are very easy and put out a lot more than normal women from other countries in my experience

Back